[Archive] Someone has built a chaos dwarf throne?

centauro enano:

I want to build one :cheers.  

I have seen in a forum. or am I wrong ?

:hat off

Swissdictator:

I assume you are not saying a life size one. :stuck_out_tongue:

For the Artisan’s contest, Servius made a Chaos Dwarf throne. I can’t remember where the thread is, but if you look in Word of Hashut #4 it is in there.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

This could become a bad joke! LOL!

I’m not sure where the pics are for that one.

cornixt:

There is the dwarf king model on the throne. is that what you are thinking about?

wallacer:

Thorgrimm Grudgebearer (is that his name?)

That figure probably could be converted easily enough.

tjub:

Thorgrimm Grudgebearer (is that his name?)
That figure probably could be converted easily enough.

wallacer
Yes, Ive been thinking about one too... A sorceror Lord not able to move himself, thou I have 2000 CD projekts to finish first. :hat

Bassman:

If I remember correctly I’ve seen one in Willmark’s army. Check the showcase section.

Far, far away in time :s I was making one for my taurus lord but the project is in stand by. :frowning:

Baggronor:

If you’re looking for parts then Thorgrim or Azdrubael Vect’s throne (dark eldar) would be good starting points :slight_smile:

Or maybe even the Nurgle palanquin.

centauro enano:

Sorry, I meant a  chaos dwarf throne

Thanks Swissdictator and Bassman Already I have found them :hat off

Probably built by I spent a lot of money lately in warhammer

2000 points khemri

Skaven so many things, etc

Pyro Stick:

Do you mean this?:

Made from the Dark Eldar ship thing i think.

http://warmongers.ziggyqubert.com/tiki-browse_gallery.php?galleryId=14

ryanamandaanna:

Just out of curiosity, how do you guys use these things once you’ve made them? There’s some great ideas bouncing around, but it seems as though none of them can be legally used… ?

Willmark:

If I remember correctly I've seen one in Willmark's army. Check the showcase section.
Far, far away in time :s I was making one for my taurus lord but the project is in stand by. :(

Bassman
Indeed.

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/6437

Piccolo:

I think this could be converted into a chaos dwarf throne:

minis by Black Tree Design

Kera foehunter:

holy gazoks!! those are cool don’t get me off on doing something else

* Kera turns her head so the idea don’t sink in*

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

I really like the Throne Pyrostick showed off. The base of it (the stone bit) might be from the old Throne of Power (a.k.a., Thorgrim Grudgebearer), although I’m not 100% sure. The goblins are really cool. Anyway, the old ToP usually goes for around 10 GBP on Ebay. Not too expensive.

Zanko:

I really like the Throne Pyrostick showed off. The base of it (the stone bit) might be from the old Throne of Power (a.k.a., Thorgrim Grudgebearer), although I'm not 100% sure.

Hrothgar Goldgreed
No, no the base of the palaquin is not from the old Throne of Power!

I own this one and it looks quite different! ;P

:hashut

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

I own the old ToP as well, I thought it was the base of it (just the base, not the seat) but on closer inspection I began to doubt it …

Zanko:

I own the old ToP as well, I thought it was the base of it (just the base, not the seat) but on closer inspection I began to doubt it ...

Hrothgar Goldgreed
The original base is much smaller and there are also two rods for the carriers on the palaquin.

:hashut

clam:

Yes, Pyro is so right about Matt Birdoff’s Zhatan throne. It’s made from the throne that comes with the Asdrubael Vect model - and the platform ??? I would say it’s 100% home-made :smiley: And those goblins bearers … - now that’s a outstanding conversion.

Btw: Wasn’t this army for sale just before Christmas?? - or is it just me? - dreaming ?

Pyro Stick:

Btw: Wasn't this army for sale just before Christmas?? - or is it just me dreaming ?

clam
Yes it was:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/9378

The link in that thread to his army doesnt work anymore though, as they have updated the site.