[Archive] Sorceress of the sea of woe

Kera foehunter:

Here you guys go. The Sorceress of the sea of woes.

wallacer:

It came out well.

What is the base figure you’ve used, I don’t recognise it (Rackham?).

Canix:

Thats cool but has she got pointy ears and a dolly:o

Malificant:

staff turned out well i think.

Ghrask Dragh:

Nice conversion!!

thats got to be a rackham mini, right? the staff looks excellent, can’t wait to see it painted! :cheers

Pyro Stick:

Looking good so far. Now you need to paint it!

Willmark:

I see her and Madonna shop at the same bustier store… Must be where the Witch elves get their boots too there Kera. :wink:

Nice job BTW.

Kera foehunter:

The figure is a Rackham figure it comes with 3 female dwarfs ( i think it called shield maidens?)

Canix- no she dont have pointy ears. Heck she dont have a helmet or a tallhat. But the imp in her hand was the last person that made her madd.

Willmark - I think she bought it from Madonna!!!

Malificant:

reaper also makes some shield maiden models.

Kera foehunter:

I like the reaper dwarf shield maidens. Reaper Has some of the best figures.

Willmark:

Good idea for the cork base. Is she going to be your general? or simply the magical artillery and/or scroll caddy?

Pyro Stick:

Have you painted this yet?

(@Kera foehunter: Is this where you got your username? http://www.reapermini.com/gallery/dwarvesu/14143_G )

Kera foehunter:

Yes she going to be my general. Well she is the first step of my priveteers a sea going enslaving chaos dwarfs . So i can fight my pirate dwarfs or

slave them * Kera does her evil laugh Buhaha buhaha

Xander:

Very cool! :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

Yes it is Pyro!! She is hot like me. i like that figure.

cornixt:

You can’t just say that without providing a photo

Gilzam:

I love this model soooooo much. Its a shame GW wont alow models from other ranges in thier stores as that is where I usually game :frowning: Great stuff though! Can’t wait to see the stuff that follows.

AGPO:

What is it exactly?

Willmark:

Yes she going to be my general. Well she is the first step of my priveteers a sea going enslaving chaos dwarfs . So i can fight my pirate dwarfs or
slave them * Kera does her evil laugh Buhaha buhaha

Kera foehunter
Got to work on that there Kera... should be "Yargh! and "AAArgh!" for pirates punctuated by a "MMMMMMWWWWWWAAHHAAAAAAA" for the evilness that is inherent in being said chaos dwarf pirate.

Kera foehunter:

Cornixt. I have posted one you just have to find the site sweety.

Agpo …it’s a girl dwarf.

well thanks for the lession willmark!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMwwwwwwwwwwwwwwAAAAAAAA