[Archive] SPIDER RIDERS pictures

AGPO:

I’ve made one of mine into an “Insectigor” to go with my beasts of chaos. There was a previous thread on this before - search for “lava spiders”

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’m using the forest goblins as hobogblin wolfriders and using cold ones as mounts (anyone want some dark elf riders? Or Malus Darkblade? Without mounts or with spiders…) I don’t know what to use my spiders as, but had the idea of having them as wolves.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Someone has actually made a spider centaur (with a CD body) and it didn’t look too bad. It could be your “bull” centaur. Obviously, it was a bull spider or something :wink: You wouldn’t have many pigmies, but go for it. Integrate them into a unit of gnoblars and use as goblins/hobgoblins ruleswise…

Hashut’s Blessing:

No problems, just get the pics ASAP it’s done :wink:

curlybeard:

I have done this, see the pic on hand of hashut, serach curlybeard posts, the beard isnt great, it was my 1st attempt ever at sculpting with milliput. I now use green stuff I bought from ebay in a 36 inch roll

Pyro Stick:

I now use green stuff I bought from ebay in a 36 inch roll

curlybeard
I bought some of that as well. Its such a bargain!

I saw some spider centaurs on ebay a while back. They actually looked horrible. What a waste of bull centaur cd torsos. I wouldnt bother with bull spiders.

wallacer:

I just use the Spider Riders as Wolf Riders (I had to save some money somewhere).

Willmark:

I’m willing to trade mine to someone! Don’t really want or need them! :hat

AGPO:

I don’t use HoH personally, most of the good stuff from there ends up over here, and I prefer this frum infinitely

Hashut’s Blessing:

I saw them too, Pyro. They looked vile and it WAS a watse. But, I have seen a good conversion of them too. Kera, out of curiosity, where did ya hear that HoH is mean? (P.S. It seems to be in it’s death throes at the moment…)

AGPO:

It seems to be in it's death throes at the moment...

Hashut's Blessing
How come HB, it's lasted this long hasn't it?

Hashut’s Blessing:

I only say that because even if I don’t go on for a week, there’s only a hlaf dozen topics, usually 1 or 2 are army lists (which I tend not to look at any more). I think it’s still got a lot of life left, just think it’s a present and realistic danger. Kera, come along and join the fun!

Pyro Stick:

Maybe if the admin actually visited the site and did something new with it it might last a bit longer. Its not helped that we have all abandoned it. I said in the welcome thread that even though HoH was the first CD site CDO is still the best. Harvestmouse PM’d me saying that it was good he found the comment before the admin or else i would of been banned…how nice…i guess it is a bit mean…

Willmark:

Your serious??? That was actually conveyed?? Sounds like a sure way to grind ones site into the ground. Why would anyone want to convey that??? No one likes tyrants.

I’ve been there a bunch of times, looked over the site and its readily apparent why Xander wanted to create this site. That being said probably the reason I have yet to join HoH.

cornixt:

It was a bit like this site, but without any driving force. It was much more like a band of individuals rather than a community. If I hadn’t suggested the painting competition I wonder if there would ever have been any momentum on the site. The one thing it has over this site is a personal photo/file section for members.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, it’s good a an archive at any rate. They have some good paintjobs and armies, not to mention a lot of tips on army use etc.

Kera: W00t! Go me! I used favourite words. Oh yeah :wink:

Warlord:

Kera,

I am wondering if you have not already found a use for those forest goblin riders if I could acquire some from you?

I posted in the Marketplace here but no one really seemed interested.

I have potentially other bits you may be interested in… if you can think of anything, I would love to acquire some of those forest goblins.

Pyro Stick:

Your serious???? That was actually conveyed?? Sounds like a sure way to grind ones site into the ground. Why would anyone want to convey that??? No one likes tyrants.

Willmark
Apparently HoH and CDO are rivals according to the members that have stayed with HoH. I said that that is stupid since this site is run by all the same members and most of the mods of HoH.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Off-topic comment: (P.S. Off-topic comments are fine as long as you already had an on-topic one to begin with :wink: Just want to keep things on track a little more :smiley: ) Well, as for HoH and CDO being rivals, I’m still on both and I don’t view it that way, but I understand how it could easily be considered to be that. However, like I said before, i still believe that HoH isn’t going to last terribly long with the few posters left. It’s a new guy, the mod and I know I read it, haven’t posted in a while though.

On-Topic: So, Ka, have you decided what to do with the spiders yet then?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Cool. get those pygmy goblins up ASAP! Also, Im interested as to how your conversions for the spiders will work out.

OffT: What did ya think?