[Archive] Tall hats **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Kera foehunter:

do you think we should redo the tall hat or not

Captain Crayon:

i voted no…

the tall hats are what got me interested in warhammer to dtart with.

there was a photo on the back of a white dwarf of some dude with his massive tallhat army with awesome bright orange beards…

mmmm tall hats

Loki:

Yes for me cant get enough big hats in my army :hat

Da Crusha:

no way :hashut

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Pyro Stick:

I would love to see big hats make a return in one way or another but i think they need a complete redesign. The current style of big hats suit the current big hat models but new chaos dwarfs would def need to have redesigned big hats. Maybe they will make them smaller in the style of the two cd’s with two handed weapons (cd-a, cd-b).

Zanko:

NO!

I was never a BigHat fan so I would like to see new heavy mutated CDs!

:hashut

Borka:

Well I voted yes.
But I don’t really want the “comic book” big hats to make a return.
I’d like to see the big hats make a return if GW would make them in the same kind of way as this guy;

He looks cool and not “comic-book-big-hat”, if you know what I mean.
Otherwise I’d rather see CD return with the look of the Hell Cannon crew or Baggronors CD.
What I don’t want to see is the mini chaos warriors kind, they should have something unic
about them.

cheers

Baggronor:

No ginormous hats. Masks are the only way forwards, to the mines with the rest of you! :slight_smile:

Forgefire:

I would like too see half the size of normal tallhats on infantery, and slightly bigger and more elaboratly decorated the more prominent the dwarf is. Because it would be a shame to remove them completely!

Ammrik Gunrock:

I like big hats, but I think any new models should only use them as symbols of authority. By that I mean only Unit champions and characters should have them.

Border Reiver:

The more elaborate the hat -the more important the dwarf makes sense, especially when you consider that generally the more important the non-CD dwarf the more elaborate the armour/beard

Bolg:

I would like too see half the size of normal tallhats on infantry, and slightly bigger and more elaboratly decorated the more prominent the dwarf is. Because it would be a shame to remove them completely!

Forgefire
This is something I can agree on, I like the current tall hats, but if they redo the army, they should be gone or towned down. I'm more of a fan of the 3re ed. models.

what i've never liked about the tallhat army book is they turning to stone bit, I like my chaos dwarfs mutated, not turned in to Medusa worshipers.

Borador:

NO! We need 3rd editions =D Why do you think that the thing I am currently working on ( no no not the wizard, the “other” thing none of you has even seen yet) is getting a 3rd edition look?

I fancy helmets and masks.

clam:

If Chaos Dwarfs absolutely have to come with a stupid bighat - I would recommend redoing them - so I voted ‘yes’ - but would much rather like see the return of the ‘mini-chaos-warriors’-style.

Ancient History:

I like big hats and I cannot lie, you other brothers can’t deny…

Bolg:

I like big hats and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny...

Ancient History
Lol (: If I was Pro bighats I would make that my signature.

Kera foehunter:

I say yes !! hats just like the figure Borka posted

Warhammerman:

BIG HATS OLD STYLE FTW! Seriously they are awesome, however I myself would like to see a mixture of small chaos warriors, hellcannon crew type dwarfs, and then big hats. But, I doubt that’ll happen.

Kloofpumph:

Bah! Big hats are okay for some, but I for one am an advocate of good ole’ helmets and masks.

Keep them if you must, but at least make them look less comica is my opinion. l;P

Lord maklai:

Hmph! All you saying no we don’t like big hat we want masks or keep the bigs hat screw the masks! Well thats all well and good but have you ever thought Big hats AND masks? And obviously no cartoony big hats but don’t make them any smaller or less ornate, that just defeats the object!

I say keep the hats!:hat