[Archive] Tall hats **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Kera foehunter:

Wierd hummmmm well you have me there i been known for that!!

Well there snotling some people will never know what cool !!

if you has to ask why tall hat are tall !! well you would not understand !! its all about the tall !!

that the best i can do … you have to learn it!! live it and get on with it !!

Tall hats forever !!

Snotling:

Well, is it so surprising? I mean… we play with puppets and discuss how tall their hats should be… we are pretty much weirdos :hat off. Maybe I just don’t know the real meaning of the word “weird”, how I understand it, I would say we are weired^10 :D.

So don’t missunderstand me, not that I don’t like it… I love it :slight_smile:

Wearing masks all the time is pretty weird, too, but it is a differend kind of weird. It is the kind I like and I can uhm… indentify myself with :slight_smile:

But this is again a question of personal flavour, not about a possible CD background. If we would go this path, a discussion would be nonsens, becauseeverybody can say “Imho, CDs wear all masks, because I like them more” ^^. No, I want an explanation! ^^

And you cannot say, tall hats are good, because tall is good… CDs for exmaple aren’t tall, but they are cool as hell :slight_smile:

Well, the hat/mask discussion will probably be endless and will never get a solution. Even IF GW will ever release new CDs and will give a semi-solution with their minis, so other side would just not accept it… but hey, this discussion belongs to our project, it is a part of us :hat off :mask

Allanp:

i voted yes for the big hats :D. they are just so much fun that they shouldnt be gotten rid of. also if you were to ask people about them that didnt know of them for sure they usually say (with the people i have encountered nyway not everyone every where) “OOOOOOOOH, the ones with the hats”. its an identity that cannot be lost or forgotten! haha.

i would love to see the bighats make a triumphant return to the world of warhammer fantasy gamers everywhere. but thn again with the way that GW seems to be morefocusing on realism and making the game more of a competitive venture (which i am not complaining about and have no arguement with! :)) i doubt that they will :frowning:

sad times in deed :’(

Kera foehunter:

well i drink to that Snotling at least i can agree on that

cheers !!* Kera throw to snotling a half drunk bottle of rum*

Firehammer:

Personally I am not interested in small Chaos Warriors, but like the unique Babylonian bighat style and background. But at the same time I know that the Chaos Dwarf fans are divided on this (see poll results).

So GW should do them either with both (head) options or at least several units/characters in both styles, like bighat elites and mask standards. Would be difficult to justify a Taurus or bull centaur in a non-Hashut worshipping race though.

Anyway, if they redo Chaos Dwarfs without bighats, I am sure someone like Maxmini or Micro Art will jump in and give us Bighat heads :wink: