[Archive] The 2012 Brush Slave League - Rules (Historic)

Blue in VT:

It may seem complicated now…in rule form…but its really pretty straight forward and will become clear when things are set up and running. Dive in! Don’t be scared…hehe

Blue

clam:

so much rules, i'll just enter a new team every round :P

sign me up

warh
Welcome, and added to the list. Especially after such a promise :)

And yes, looks rather professional doesn't it :) - and lots of strict rules, too. And if you don't comply with them ...!??@#?! ... don't say I didn't warn you :D :D :D

But if you go through them you'll see that it's as much an explanation of how we run it, and not so much actual ruling. And then 80% of it is rather common sense, really (IMO).

Unzul:

ehi guys,

I like your idea Clam, sign me up

clam:

Your wish is my command :slight_smile:

- and glad to see you back, Unzul

theforgefather:

so…do you just enter a 3+ group of similar figures each month?

if it’s that simple,then sign me up please!

bas_2312:

Yeah sounds like fun, I’m in! :smiley:

clam:

so...do you just enter a 3+ group of similar figures each month?
if it's that simple,then sign me up please!

theforgefather
It's that simple, and you don't even have to enter a new one each month. That's up to you - but we'll encourage you to do so,of course :)

And added your both to the list. Welcome aboard.

furrie:

so we already have a group of 12 people, looks like a great turn out for the first league

clam:

12 is great, but we got room for more :wink: - so I’ll leave it open till first round is done.

Bolg:

huge change in my social life… less time to paint, less time for Bunbun and I need to spend more time actually wortking…

so it took some time before I knew I could really say:

Count me in!!

(And I have new found respect for all the married gamers with a steady job and kid as I already find it difficult to find the time to paint)

G.2:

(And I have new found respect for all the married gamers with a steady job and kid as I already find it difficult to find the time to paint)

Bolg
Ha ha ha....we usually have to sacrfiice something to get painting done, and my sacrifice is sleep. I don't know about the other married fathers out there.

vulcanologist:

3 kids, 5 14 hour night shifts a week! Sometimes I don’t know where to find time to eat never mind paint!

ryanamandaanna:

I’m in if you have room. :smiley:

clam:

Always room for another enthusiastic hobbyist - welcome :slight_smile:

And for those that haven’t already seen - it’s time for “kick off”:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10339

So pick you theme/team and start painting guys :slight_smile:

DAGabriel:

Only being a newby but i would like to sign in, too. Even if i have to order the minis and have to wait for them, but perhaps i will really start with 3 models i have in the line for Malifaux or something else?

clam:

Welcome DAGabriel.

Doing the ones you got is a good starting point - and we like Malifaux here as well :smiley:

Borador:

Welcome aboard! And aye, we like all manufacturers! :slight_smile:

brother_cov:

Please sign me up, gentlemen.

Im no expert painterer but ill give it a go, just for the fun of it, like.

Look forward to seeing the entries

:cheers

Blue in VT:

brother_cov
Great to have you aboard! Having fun and reducing the lead pile are the main objectives here so dive right in and do some painting!

Cheers,

Blue

brother_cov:

brother_cov
Great to have you aboard!  Having fun and reducing the lead pile are the main objectives here so dive right in and do some painting!

Cheers,

Blue

Blue in VT
Many thanks,

Got my "theme" for first team sorted, some nice OOP dwarf models.
Going to enjoy this :cheers