[Archive] The 2012 Brush Slave League - Rules (Historic)

clam:

Welcome, brother_cov - your name is on the list.

DAGabriel:

Let me sum it up so that i am sure that i have got everything.

3+ themed minis, thought about a “Malifaux - Lady J Crew”, last chance to send the pics to you is end of February?

clam:

Yeah, you got it right :slight_smile: simple, right?

Burske:

Still room for one more?

clam:

Yes :slight_smile:

And with this much interest I’ll suggest a minor change. I’d like to add an 8th round (November). And should we get 20+ also a 9th round (December). Also want to introduce a second themed round (with the chance of earning more bonus points). I suggest that round 5 and “the last round” are now themed.

I’ll decide the themes late on - but might ask you for some help :wink:

Unzul:

Yes :)

And with this much interest I'll suggest a minor change. I'd like to add an 8th round (November). And should we get 20+ also a 9th round (December). Also want to introduce a second themed round (with the chance of earning more bonus points). I suggest that round 5 and "the last round" are now themed.

I'll decide the themes late on - but might ask you for some help ;)

clam
I think that 8th round is a good idea!!!

G.2:

And should we get 20+ also a 9th round (December).

clam
Oh WOW!!! Possibly 20 members in BSL2012. That sounds very exciting.

Burske:

Ok, please sign me up! I will go find something to paint now after I read up on how to resize my pictures (not a clue!)

Thanks!

Bolg:

already quite busy painting!!!

Looking fw to BSL2012

Borador:

Wow almost at 20 already?!

Team 1 is currently undercoated, have started painting a bit but not that much yet. Have to work on some stuff for an entry exam (Art school, you know the drill ;)) so all the time I have available at the moment goes to that project.

As for team 2, they will be undercoated soon.

DAGabriel:

Same with me, undercoating completed, way into the first colors. Decided against Malifaux for first team, couldn`t find the bases i intended for them. Perhaps they will make team 3.
Team 2 will be “Chaos Dwarfs”, in the hope of getting all minis and bases until that time.

I take it that we are not into WIP shots of our work? Is there going to be a seperate thread where we can boast how far along we are, or is it fine here?

furrie:

Need to undercoat the last mini, make some highlights to the first one and paint some more details + highlight the second. One of the team members was almost done before the comp started :stuck_out_tongue:

clam:

Ok, please sign me up!  I will go find something to paint now after I read up on how to resize my pictures (not a clue!)
Thanks!

Burske
Welcome on board. There are numbers of ways to resize - software, picture hosts, online services etc. Easiest way is resizing just using the img-tag itself here at CDO: (4:3 pictures ;))
Exsample is only for a 4:3 pictures. 5:3, 16:9 etc. would look different of course ;)
But Blue in VT has actually promissed me, he'll do a little picture tutorial for BS. Are you still up for that, Blue?

Lord Aldades:

I still have to start painting at my first entry, got a 2000 pt army to paint up in 20 days time.

Oh well, this is going to be all Lead Painter`s league style for me then… rush in the last weekend for the deadline teeheehee

Blue in VT:

But Blue in VT has actually promissed me, he'll do a little picture tutorial for BS. Are you still up for that, Blue?

clam
sure am! I'll get to work on it ASAP.

Blue

clam:

Great, Blue - and thanks :slight_smile:

Obsidian Muse:

After more than two years of inactivity my painting will probably not amount to much, but what the hell, count me in. It will take me about two weeks to get my first real team ready.

DAGabriel:

After more than two years of inactivity my painting will probably not amount to much, but what the hell, count me in. It will take me about two weeks to get my first real team ready.

Obsidian Muse
That`s the spirit! I have to work in hospital this weekend, hope i can start real painting by midweek.

G.2:

@ Obsidian Muse. Excellent attitude. I look forward to your work.

clam:

Welcome to our quarters Obsidian Muse :hat off

Looking forward seeing what you have planned for us :smiley: