[Archive] The new Chaos Dwarfs have now small horns, you like theme?

Henroth:

Do you like these horns that have put the Chaos Dwarfs ?

Grimstonefire:

No, they will be coming off my models.

Pyro Stick:

Are those horns from the helmet or are they actually coming out of his forehead? Either way i dont mind them. Urgh that model is so cool! Must have it! That contraption on his back looks cool as well.

nitroglysarine:

nope, they’ll be cut off and made into tusks.

and is that model sitting down?

Baggronor:

I like them. Plus it doesn’t have to be ‘All CDs have these’, it can just be this particular tribe/clan/family/area.

Loki:

They are coming out of the model see the concept art that i have just posted for a clear picture of some faces for the range

Thommy H:

A few Chaos Dwarfs have always had horns - there were just never any models of them.

Shakhorth:

Kinda like the horns, brings another depth to the models. It won’t affect the build of my army in any way.

aka_mythos:

I think they’re fine. If some CD were turned into Bull Centaurs by the powers of chaos something like horns seems plausible. From the fluff side I think it helps to convey that chaos effects all CD and not just the Bull Centaurs.

Obsidian:

Don’t like them at all.

Thommy H:

I think they're fine. If some CD were turned into Bull Centaurs by the powers of chaos something like horns seems plausible. From the fluff side I think it helps to convey that chaos effects all CD and not just the Bull Centaurs.

aka_mythos
It's actually explicit in the original background that some Chaos Dwarfs have horns, and some even have hooves. It's like the tusks: the whole race bears the taint of Chaos to a certain extent, but some have it worse than others.

secret apprentice:

I think they are cool, a new mutation of the bull god we havn’t seen yet

Blue in VT:

Don't like them at all.

Obsidian
Have to agree...terrible...too cliche! I generally like the rest of the model's design...but the horns are...x.x

Blue

Murdock129:

Personally I like them a bit, but not for every last Chaos Dwarf, I prefer the old bighat’s tusks to the new one’s horns, so I will probably cut the horns off and stick them in the CD’s mouths

Aman:

works for me, for reasons already mentioned by others.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I like them. I’ll even like them more when the upcoming book gives a good fluffy reason why they have them. ^^

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Makes me think of that famous statue of Moses with the horns on his head. As for the “Mutation” - actually a horn can grow on a person’s head like that in the real world. It’s a defect in certian DNA of hair strands.

I’m just excited to see that something official is FINALLY coming down the GW pike-line. This guy’s pose is just so increadible too - very dynamic!

I also can’t wait to see how the new GW “Machines” work in the game!

nitroglysarine:

I’m waiting to see the Hellboy style of CD, maybe a captain or a lord model.

-its going to happen.

elrodogg:

Not a fan of the horns. Especially as is. Full-on-bull-horns-of-rawr as part of the armor sounds fantastic. Cute-as-a-puppydog-awwww-sooooo-cute horns popping through the armor making the removal or wearing of a helmet next to impossible… not as much.

nitroglysarine:

I do liek the idea of full on horns are a form of ‘‘blessing’’