[Archive] the start of the Black Fire legion

the unheard one:

Hi here is my army so far this is my first ever attempt at greenstuff sorry about the bad pics

heres my first unit and lord

[attachment=1117]

[attachment=1118]

[attachment=1119]

[attachment=1120]

close up on the lord

[attachment=1121]

hobgoblin archers

[attachment=1122]

goblin spearmen

[attachment=1126]

still to be done

Blundabuss

[attachment=1124]

warriors with great weapons

[attachment=1125]

and to top it off a pic of it all so far. ps that thing behind the first unit of warriors is a wip Bull centaur

[attachment=1123]

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Great start! Can’t wait to see them painted. You’ll need a better camera for the close-ups though! :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

they look good ! what a great green stuff army !

i alway love them old spear goblins!!!

furrie:

great start, to bad some pictures are a bit blury.

the unheard one:

thanx guys i have some of the old plastic chaos dwarfs on order form ebay. I am thinking of moulding and casting them for my own personal use. is this ok as i we will eventullay run out of them from ebay. can anybody figure out what the hobgoblin archers are really:)

Xander:

Nice work! Completing 25 Warriors is no easy task, well done!

Can’t wait to see some painted. :slight_smile:

two_heads_talking:

Great start! Can't wait to see them painted. You'll need a better camera for the close-ups though! :D

Tarrakk Blackhand
I think all he needs to do is use the macro function.. it's the function that is usually represented by a flower on your camera..

the unheard one:

actually i was using the micro function it is just not a great camera. my one is better but it away getting fixed so i am using my sis’s camera
Thanks Xander and i only have to do 3 more warriors and most of my stuff is inspired by you. and i don’t really know what colour scheme to use for them right now any advice?

Hazkar:

great start.would like to see them painted(and some better pics :slight_smile: )

Zanko:

great start.would like to see them painted(and some better pics :) )

Hazkar
Nothing more to say!

Keep up the good work!

:hashut

the unheard one:

thanks for the comments but i won’t be able to get any more made for the time being as i have run out of Green stuff. so i will try to get them paint soon as i prefer to paint a whole unit at a time.

:hashut damn GW for the tiny amounts of green stuff they sell. So can anybody tell me where i can get large amounts of the stuff and able to possably get it in Ireland

two_heads_talking:

Noble Knight Games - RPGs, D&D, MtG, Board Games, Miniatures

Search Results: s casting 171 | Contenti

greenputty.com

Shop by Category | eBay

Where to Buy Kneadatite® Blue/Yellow Epoxy Putty Tape - Polymerics Systems, Inc.

there are a few for you…

it’s officially called kneadatite epoxy modeling putty… green stuff is just a nickname…

the unheard one:

http://www.thewarstore.com/product18832.html

http://www.contenti.com/products/casting/171-242.html

http://www.greenputty.com/main.sc;jsessionid=D2A6ACBCAC3B1B3C63769B76F9C116B7.qscstrfrnt02

http://shop.ebay.com/items/kneadatite?_dmd=2&_sop=12

http://www.polymericsystems.com/epoxies-adhesives/epoxy-putty-tapes/where-to-get-kneadatite-blue-yellow.htm

there are a few for you..

it's officially called kneadatite epoxy modeling putty..  green stuff is just a nickname...

two_heads_talking
thanks and i know that green stuff is just a nickname but it is easier to say than kneadatite epoxy modeling putty:cheers
but now what clouors should i paint them

two_heads_talking:

Good to know, not everyone knows that green stuff isn’t the real name… lol

hmm dark colors with bronze and red?

Kera foehunter:

if you have a gw store they sell galeforce 9 They sell Grey stuff it nice and less sticky than green stuff and cheeper

two_heads_talking:

if you have a gw store they sell galeforce 9  They sell Grey stuff it nice and less sticky than green stuff and cheeper

Kera foehunter
GW stores don't sell that.. Now a local store that sells GW stuff might, but GW doesn't sell anything unless it's GW..

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Since this is the “Black Fire” Army, why not something that uses Black and Red as a colour scheme? Hot Magenta Pink would be Kool too!

the unheard one:

actually it is called the Black Fire legion because my general’s name is Krasacra Blackfire

today i finally got my old school big hat plastic friends :hat off

and they are wonderfull looking

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Great!

Well, Black seems to be a common colour on CD’s. Maybe try some of the other suggested colours in the Hordes of Chaos book, like Blue and Green?

the unheard one:

i am thinking of useing the old colour scheme on the chaos dwarf box i got today wich is black and red with a bit of green or blue

or

a kind of Night lords like colour scheme hmmmmmm
it’s a hard choice to make.

i will have more pic’s up later so stay tuned