[Archive] The Word of Hashut #12 - Deadline gone

Hashut’s Blessing:

Yep, e-mailing it to me is the best way and glad to hear you’ve got the bulk of it done.

Thommy H: Much appreciated and eager to read it :wink:

Ancient History:

I could do an Earthshaking Canon, if you want to pick one from the list.

Baggronor:

You decided on a submissions deadline/release date?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Anccient history: could you explainw hat you mean by “do an earthshaker cannon”, please?

Baggronor: Not as of yet. Currently, the deadline is “as soon as you have it done” until I have the first piece or two and then I can use the time it takes me to start processing stuff to work out an ETA for release. sorry I’m not yet more organised, but I want to make sure that I do this right more than I want to make sure I get the deadlines down - at least for the first issue (that I’m in charge of).

Ancient History:

The Earthshaking Canon articles, from the previous Word of Hashut issues. I wrote most of them. There’s a list in this thread

rabotak:

The Earthshaking Canon articles, from the previous Word of Hashut issues. I wrote most of them. There's a list in this thread

Ancient History
oooh if i may cast a vote then i'd be for empire of ruin or karak ungor.... i love geography stuff :D

Hashut’s Blessing:

Sorry, got confused and thought you’d made a typo, lol :smiley:

I’d say to go for the Lammasu because of the Storm of Magic release and it’s official re-release in resin. You can talk about both versions as well (I.E. Ravening Hordes and Storm of Magic).

Abecedar:

OK, part2 of Zhek’dar tale is done, added in a paragraph I’d thought of and forgotten, a few other tweeks and it came in at 3002 words. But I couldn’t figure out how to attach it to the “send you an email” page here on your profile

Hashut’s Blessing:

If it’s just written up, copy and paste it in and I can format it from there.

Abecedar:

There you go, Decided I’d finished tweeking it so I’ve sent you (by PM) the next installment of my fiction

Hashut’s Blessing:

Received and will start playing around today and/or tomorrow. More pressure on everyone else now :wink:

Ancient History:

Earthshaking Canon sent.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Received. Got two stories and the Earthshaking Canon article now, so I’m expecting to see some more articles be flung my way soon!

Baggronor:

Will do the cover pic this weekend.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Excellent and many thanks! Getting lots more offers now - something to bear in mind is that WoH is all new content, so if you want it in the ezine, don’t post it on the forums :wink:

Thommy H:

What about some Chaos Dwarf-themed Scrolls of Binding for SoM? I posted a couple already, but I’ll do some better ones from scratch.

Baggronor:

Also, considering the nature of the webzine, I think Willmark planned something like 3 issues in advance, which is the best way to go imo. It might take the organisational skills of a Sith Lord to do it, but its something to bear in mind.

You got any battle reports lined up? Depending on when this is to be released, we could have an inaugural Tamurkhan report… which could be amazing…

Perhaps someone who gets their hands on the book at Gamesday could oblige?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thommy H: If you’ve got some in mind, that would be an absolutely excellent thing to include! Looking for some more rules stuff anyway and that’ll fit the bill nicely.

Baggronor: Top notch idea, sir! Anyone that gets the Tamurkhan book tomorrow (or soon), please do a battle report and maybe an article about the book itself (and units etc).

Lastly, if anyone has any tutorials or can make one, please let me know!

Thommy H:

I’ll do some work on those this weekend then.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thank you. If you can collaborate with someone to make original artwork for them, that’d be great as well! (Unless you’re up to making it yourself, of course!)