[Archive] The Word of Hashut #13 Submissions

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well guys and gals, WoH # 12 is about to burst out of the woodwork at last (apologies for delays, they were largely my fault and we owe a GREAT deal of thanks to Thommy H).

No time to rest on our laurels though - time for Tamurkhan! That’s right, this issue will be exploring Tamurkhan, so articles with some sort of focus on stuff from there are highly sought after, but other articles are certainly welcomed to fill us up beyond the brim with content!

Get 'em in boyz! (As ever, Slave Pen will be needed…)

warh:

I’ve been thinking about submitting to WoH for a while. The only thing I could do would be artwork but is written submissions preferred?

Thommy H:

I can say with some certainty that any and all new artwork is very much appreciated.

warh:

Then I’ll get started.

ryanamandaanna:

I still have the painting guide for the dreadquake, plus I have two full trains if you want pics (skull cracker, cannonade, two magma cannons, dreadquake, and deathshrieker). I’m also on the verge of finishing my unit of 6 k’daai and my re-do of the destroyer.

DAGabriel:

I cant supply that much regarding tamurkhan but had a small dissens regarding photography of miniatures <a href="http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10649&amp;pid=182754#pid182754">here</a>. <br>How about an article regarding this theme? Would supply some ideas and pics of my photo-setup if there is interest. Otherwise i would do it under tutorials. <br>Better pics cant hurt!

Willmark:

HB I’ll look through my stuff I think Ive got a cover for you that will work for the next issue.

Abecedar:

Will get onto the next instalment of Zhek’dars tale.

Hashut’s Blessing:

All sounding grand! Want to see as many entries as possible. May try to create some more articles of my own.

DAGabriel: I’d suggest making that a thread in its own right - that way people can ask questions about it in an area that everyone can benefit from the answers.

MLP:

Thommy H any chance of another Gozzadini and his chaos dwarf companion story? I very much enjoyed them and want to find out if they’ve killed eachother yet.

Obsidian Muse:

Do entries for WoH 13 have to be send to Hashut’s Blessing, or has Tommy H or someone taken over the editorial duties?

Thommy H:

Thommy H any chance of another Gozzadini and his chaos dwarf companion story? I very much enjoyed them and want to find out if they've killed eachother yet.

MLP
Yeah, probably.

Submissions go to HB, Obsidian Muse.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Yep, submissions in PM format for application, where I’ll give the e-mail to send the file. I then process it all and surprise Thommy H with a lovely big workload ^^

Grimstonefire:

When’s the deadline for submissions?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Currently, I’m awaiting declarations of intent before I declare a deadline…

Grimstonefire:

My conversion article will probably be 2 pages I imagine. I’ve taken about 25 pics, but I don’t think I’ll need to use more than 12 at most.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Sounds grand to me. At the moment, the deadline is - as soon as you can get it done, lol.

Hashut’s Blessing:

My sincerest apologies to everyone. I’ve had a lt going on at home and nobody has been sending me any articles. As of now, recent events mean that I am not able to continue with this for some time - things are not good and I am being forced to locate to temporary accommodation and then find permanent accommodation, potentially changing cities as well. Regardless, I would like people to get some articles ready for when I am able to collate everything. Once more, I’m sorry.

Grimstonefire:

Yes, sorry about not sending you that. I will try and get it done this week.

Dezmord:

I’m new to the site, but as the next WoH will feature Tamurkahn and I started CD’s with that book, I might as well participate in the next issue. The minimum I could do would be providing pictures of all my painted Warhammer Forge CD’s (everything apart from the K’daii, on which I’m currently working). All the pics can be seen in my log.