[Archive] The Word of Hashut- Issue #11

Willmark:

Issue #11 now in the hands of the editors.

cornixt:

It is? Not in my hands, it’s not in the usual place.

snowblizz:

It is? Not in my hands, it's not in the usual place.

cornixt
Indeed it is not! Apparently there's price to having opinions. Posted some stuff back to Willmark a couple of hours ago.

rick1975:

cornixt
Indeed it is not! Apparently there's price to having opinions. Posted some stuff back to Willmark a couple of hours ago.

snowblizz
Sorry guys, but then I did not understand what is happening. could you explain what the problem is with so few words?

Nicodemus:

cornixt

snowblizz
Sorry guys, but then I did not understand what is happening. could you explain what the problem is with so few words?

rick1975
Sounds like snowblizz has some suggestions for willmark to chang things, and as a result it was delayed getting sent to cornixt ... maybe(?)

Sounds like the editing team should have it though so it's only a matter of days before it's posted to the forum! ;)
~N

Willmark:

Snowblizz “volunteered to help out”; tonight if all goes well I’ll be sending it to Cornixt and Swiss after that. I’ve looked at Snowblizz edits and nothing too major.

snowblizz:

Sounds like snowblizz has some suggestions for willmark to chang things, and as a result it was delayed getting sent to cornixt ... maybe(?)

Sounds like the editing team should have it though so it's only a matter of days before it's posted to the forum! ;)
~N

Nicodemus
I only know as much that Willmark sent me the WoH for editing since I was so fastidious in finding errors in the last issue. I call it "punishment". :~
I guess you could call it sensible to have the annoying git to who dug up, what a dozen typos?, in a day just after release to read it *before* release.:P
I just like my wind-pipe not-choked so went along with it.
I guess cornixt is one of those who usually does it? Sorry cornixt if I took your job. You can have it back anytime you want. I'm really nice that way.

And yes I did send a bunch of "suggestions" to Willmark. I mean...*aaaaagh*choke*choke*gaaaasp*....

cornixt:

I’m more of a “last chance” fault finder now. It tends to fit in better with the amount of time I have to do it anyway, and the last few have been so well-done before I get it that I don’t find more than a handful of issues.

Willmark:

Final cheeks are going on today, should be up and ready tonight (so Sunday for the other side of the pond).

Willmark:

And with this… http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8901