[Archive] The Word of Hashut - Issue #6

TwilightCo:

I just finished digesting #6. Well done people, a great work. :hat off

Willmark:

Well you were a big part of it as well so well done! :slight_smile:

Willmark:

A few more corrections have been added, so now its time to get it to warseer! If that happens expect a second wave of people hitting the site…

Zanko:

Were there many downloads of WOH #6?

How many since the publication?

Willmark have you numbers?

:hashut

Thorne:

The word of Hashut on youtube !

The word of hashut on youtube …

Yes indeed it seams that the word is now on youtube well done again everyone !

Thommy H:

Sorry, I didn’t catch that - did you say the Word of Hashut was on youtube?

Thorne:

Yes did you not read :wink: I said the Word of Hashut was on youtube yes the word … Oh damnit ive fallen into that trap again … :stuck_out_tongue:

Willmark:

Yes did you not read ;) I said the Word of Hashut was on youtube yes the word ... Oh damnit ive fallen into that trap again ... :P

Thorne
HOLY CRAP EPIC WIN!
Awesome work everyone!

Grimstonefire:

Great stuff. Our plans for world domination are creeping ever closer. evil laugh

cornixt:

Reading books in video form via the internet? Some sort of crazy media explosion!

snowblizz:

Reading books in video form via the internet? Some sort of crazy media explosion!

cornixt
More like a quick review of what's happening in the hobby. But they do call it "very good", exact words escape me ATM.

Grimstonefire:

I notice we’ve just made the front page of warseer.  Only took 6 issues for them to do it… :~

Willmark:

Nah actually they just weren’t aware of it, Wintermute was a great help once I gave him the heads up.

Plus Issue #2 did make it on the front page there.

Obsidian:

Another great read! Thank you for putting it together. :cheers

Willmark:

I am most pleased to see you posting again, this was a much poorer place for your absence.

Obsidian:

thanks mate, appreciate it! :cheers

Life has been hectic to say the least but I am getting some spare time availabe again so should be back more often. :slight_smile:

Bolg:

Wow this is so cool, had more fun reading this than a white dwarf.

(sorry I keep finding new cool stuff on this forum)