[Archive] Thommy H contributes lore to Titan Wargames!

Borador:

Guessing there are actually quite a few people who like to read a good book about dwarves, just look at markus Heitz’ sales :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah I would buy one but getting an entire book print for one person is not so ehh profitable!

By the way, on the blackvault page over at titan wargames, shouldnt the headerish text state that the report of the battle was written in 100098 NR instead of 10098? It seems like the report was written before the event happend to me now (unless they count the years backwards, than it’s quite obvious it should be 10098).

Admiral:

That’s a couple of very good reads. It’s interesting to see the setting unfold.

Thommy H:

By the way, on the blackvault page over at titan wargames, shouldnt the headerish text state that the report of the battle was written in 100098 NR instead of 10098? It seems like the report was written before the event happend to me now (unless they count the years backwards, than it's quite obvious it should be 10098).
No, it's the other dates that are wrong - I've asked Baggronor to change them. They're just over 10,000 years into the New Reckoning now, so the current year is 10xxx, and the previous century was 99xx. The timescale was a recent change, based on the realisation that the original figures we had in mind didn't give enough time given Dwarves' lifespans.

Borador:

Ah like so :slight_smile:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Thommy H:

Here’s something new for all the Pyromancer fans out there.