[Archive] tjubs blog of other stuff

tjub:

Well thought I’d show the reason my CD production has been slowing down… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yours truly planing the fall of the Third Reich.

SU-152

BA-10 scout cars

BA-10 used as armoured transports

IS-2

tjub:

Blood Bowl, Pink Pirates!

#1 Mummy’s Boy

#2 Boner

#3 Skeletor

#4 Woody and #5 Stiff

#6 Yum-yum

#7 Munchies

Cheerleaders

#8 Silver Fang

#9 Sniper

#10 Braiiins!

#11 More Braiiins!

#12 Frank

#13 Igor

#14 Pinky

#15 Snow white

#17 Mum-Ra

#16 Vlad the Painkiller

Judge Ruffneck

Kera foehunter:

wow !!! what scale is the tanks 20mm

love the blood bowl team there so cute

Dino:

Nice stuff man. You should try playing Warlord. I know you’d like some of the reaper mini’s for it.

Perturabo:

Good stuff. Are those tree-things holding hands?

tjub:

Good stuff. Are those tree-things holding hands?

Perturabo
Hehe, just for the photo. They are two seperate models, dead woods from Impact! Miniatures...

Kera Foehunter: Its 15mm.

Hazkar:

great funny stuff

@peturabo:thats what i thought,too

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

Hey Tjub is that Flames of War you are playing there?, ive just got into it after buying the German DAK army, its nice to know other players around if it is :slight_smile:

I like the cute BB team, love the tree dudes :slight_smile:

tjub:

Hey Tjub is that Flames of War you are playing there?, ive just got into it after buying the German DAK army, its nice to know other players around if it is :)

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
Yupp, got around 4000pts LW and 3500pts MW Soviets... :P

tjub:

More Soviets, I accidentially painted up two GIs as crew in the right halftrack so I have to change them later… :stuck_out_tongue:

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

More Soviets, I accidentially painted up two GIs as crew in the right halftrack so I have to change them later... :P

tjub
Bloody Capitalist Pigs, shoot them, NOWWW!!!!!

Kera foehunter:

those are cool too tjub!! besides from painting converting painting posting what do you with the rest of your time

tjub:

those are cool too tjub!! besides from painting converting painting  posting what do you with the rest of your time

Kera foehunter
Gaming? ;P

demi_morgana:

what game are these tanks from? ghq? micro armor?

they look brilliant!

warh:

coolt!:slight_smile:
Hmmm… jag blev lite inspererad till att börja med epic armagedon.
(han längst in till vänster ser ut att såvax.x)

vart köper du dom dära ryssarna, finns det tyskar?

tjub:

@Kera Foehunter: Haha, what do you mean with “rest of your time”? :stuck_out_tongue:

@demi_morgana: Battlefront but some of the infantry might be from Peter Pig, Flames of War

Spetsnaz!

Loki:

nice flame of war stuff there tjub, the is-2’s look great,

I play 7th armoured british late war , the 21 st panzer divison late war and my personal favorite are my 6th airbourne from d -1 i have 2000 pts for each army we play alot of it at our local games club i have lent the rule book to ubertechie so i hope that we will have one more player soon :slight_smile:

apocalypstia:

that bloodbowl team is adorable. Custom sculpts? Very impressive WiF forces as well. what else havent you shared yet… lol…

Lord Archaon:

You have an awesome collection tjub!

Did you know that you’ve misused a letter at yours Spetsnaz cars?

Here.

It’s “Род�~на ма�,�O” not “РодNна ма�,�O” :wink:

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Very cool, love the FoW stuff. Destroy the fascists! :hat

I’m still undecided how to base my fledgling FoW army (Sturmkompanie). I’d love to have snow bases but then again they are very unflexible when it comes to gaming on other boards and it also doesn’t look like anything if my opponent has summer or spring bases. But the snow on your bases looks really nifty. Thumbs up!