[Archive] tjubs blog of other stuff

Dino:

More flames of war stuff? Neat. Will you be doing other stuff soon other then FoW and Blood Bowl?

tjub:

You have an awesome collection tjub!
Did you know that you've misused a letter at yours Spetsnaz cars?
Here.
It's "Род�~на ма�,�O" not "РодNна ма�,�O" ;)

Lord Archaon
Haha, I had no iead! :P But since they were mostly peasents that might be the reason, dont know what the komissar would have thought of it thou. Ive just read "A Writer at War. Vasily Grossman with the read army 1941-1945", and I have to say that there are far too many reasons to get shot by the NKVD... :P

tjub:

More flames of war stuff? Neat. Will you be doing other stuff soon other then FoW and Blood Bowl?

Dino
I usually paint a few models for a game and then for another, circle of painting... ;P Thats why our painting table is so crowded, for the moment Im working on GH#9 entry, some other CD stuff to be reveild later. Even more Soviet flame throwers and some Squats.
Ive been painting my 15mm Soviets for almost 5 years now. So there is PLENTY... :P

tjub:

that bloodbowl team is adorable. Custom sculpts? Very impressive WiF forces as well. what else havent you shared yet.. lol..

apocalypstia
They are Deadlings from Impact! Miniatures.

Kera foehunter:

thanks for the link tjub !! im need to get some of those skellies

tjub:

Three new objectives/open bunkers for my Soviets.

Polikarpov I-153, must be the cutest plane ever… :slight_smile:

Last of the Soviets for this time, so now its back to my GH entry and some other CD stuff.

so.sad:

Three new objectives/open bunkers for my Soviets.

tjub
Ok... I officially demand a tutorial on how you did these (painting step by step and snow). It's looking awesome and exactly like what I need for some bases!

demi_morgana:

the planes are also from Flames of war, correct? :slight_smile:

tjub:

@so.sad: Dont have any WIP pics of them, but I can list how I do. Is it the bunkers och bases you want to know about?

@demi_morgana: Jepp. :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

wow !!love the bunkers there great

i also love the cute chubby plans too

so.sad:

@so.sad: Dont have any WIP pics of them, but I can list how I do. Is it the bunkers och bases you want to know about?

tjub
both! I'm about do do a swamp/winter themed bases for an upcomming army and both, the wood as well as the rest of the bases (snow!!) matches the idea I had in mind. I'd be very happy about a small 'how to'

:)

tjub:

tjub
both! I'm about do do a swamp/winter themed bases for an upcomming army and both, the wood as well as the rest of the bases (snow!!) matches the idea I had in mind. I'd be very happy about a small 'how to'

so.sad
Ok, the bunkers are build with small sticks (the size of matches). Sprayed black, them drybruseh with Vallejos Hull Red, some GW brown and last a very light drybrush white to get the frost look.

The bases are rather complex and Im sure you can find an easyer way to do them. Just that I stared this way and didnt want to change in the middle of an army. Even thou its Soviets with 100+ infantry stands. :P

I use one of these, dont know what its called. A glue pistol? :)

When hard, I spry it black and add PVA and beach sand. Then GW brown wash, some static grass and a bush here and there. Give the whole base a very light drybrush of white and then add a layer of GW snow.

so.sad:

tjub

so.sad
Ok, the bunkers are build with small sticks (the size of matches). Sprayed black, them drybruseh with Vallejos Hull Red, some GW brown and last a very light drybrush white to get the frost look.

The bases are rather complex and Im sure you can find an easyer way to do them. Just that I stared this way and didnt want to change in the middle of an army. Even thou its Soviets with 100+ infantry stands. :P

I use one of these, dont know what its called. A glue pistol? :)

When hard, I spry it black and add PVA and beach sand. Then GW brown wash, some static grass and a bush here and there. Give the whole base a very light drybrush of white and then add a layer of GW snow.

tjub
"hot-melt gun" or "hot-glue gun" methinks.
Thanks for the how-to, be slaved :hat off

tjub:

Churchill III and IVs in Soviet hands…

Kera foehunter:

they look great tjubs do you have any anti tank gunns or anti aircraft tanks

tjub:

they look great tjubs do you have any anti tank gunns or anti aircraft tanks

Kera foehunter
Hehe, sure I got about two "army transports" of Soviets... :P

Kera foehunter:

i like to see a picture of the whole army !! **** kera think where she here that before **

kefas:

did you play panzer general tjub? x.x you made very similar units!

tjub:

Ah, no dont think I have. Dont play too much computer games, not enough time. :stuck_out_tongue:

demi_morgana:

damn nice weathering btw :slight_smile: