[Archive] tjubs blog of other stuff

Border Reiver:

Other than giving your GIs a more Soviet paint job uniform you don’t need to do too much to them - the US did send lots of helmets to the Sovs as part of Lend Lease. And on that note, I thought that the Soviets didn’t take any British Tanks after the Valentine (about 1942/3) because they were shite next to the T-34 which was then rolling off the lines in good quantities.

I digress though. The bunkers look excellent and the tanks are nicely weathered.

tjub:

Other than giving your GIs a more Soviet paint job uniform you don't need to do too much to them - the US did send lots of helmets to the Sovs as part of Lend Lease.  And on that note, I thought that the Soviets didn't take any British Tanks after the Valentine (about 1942/3) because they were shite next to the T-34 which was then rolling off the lines in good quantities.  

I digress though.  The bunkers look excellent and the tanks are nicely weathered.

Border Reiver
Thanks!
Didnt know that about the US helmets, thou I painted up some soviets/spetznas for the halftracks instead. Im not sure about exactly what they recieved and when from the british, but I know that there were quite a few Churchills at Kursk and still fighting in mid/late '44 untill they were refitted with better tanks. IS-2 if I remember correct. :P

tjub:

Painted up some conceptmodells for my brothers all skink army… They needed to be easy and rather fast to paint since he’s been away from the hobby the last 10+ years. :stuck_out_tongue:

kefas:

Ah, no dont think I have. Dont play too much computer games, not enough time. :P

tjub
ok father/mother :>

tjub:

We have the ambition to make a zombie senario game, just for some friends. But here are two characters I just painted up.

Fearless kid.

Me in 28mm, just needed to do some easy GS work.

tjub:

Lumberjack kid :smiley:

Bassman:

Did you sculpted this stuff? :o

If so it’s really cool.

I wished when I was a child my parent bought me a chainsaw… aaah :frowning:

Hazkar:

this zombie game thing sounds good

the minis are great,wanna see more of this stuff

tjub:

Did you sculpted this stuff? :o
If so it's really cool.
I wished when I was a child my parent bought me a chainsaw..... aaah :(

Bassman
Haha, no no... I ment I just had to do some easy GS work on the mini to make it into a "minime" :) The models are from Hasslefree.

tjub:

Braaaains…

demi_morgana:

I also had a pleasure to paint minis from this manufacturer - lots of zombie-fun ^^

Hazkar:

theres only one way to survive…

kill as much of them as you can and run to the evacuation zone of the military at the air port.GO!GO!times running!!!

Bassman:

I’d suggest buy a copy of this manual, very funny :slight_smile:

I love zombies… :o

tjub:

I'd suggest buy a copy of this manual, very funny :)
I love zombies.... :o

Bassman
So do I... :cheers
When the rules are done I can PM you, but its just for fun and to be played at our local club.

Bassman:

I'd suggest buy a copy of this manual, very funny :)
I love zombies.... :o

Bassman
So do I... :cheers
When the rules are done I can PM you, but its just for fun and to be played at our local club.

tjub
OK, I'm officially an idiot: I forgot to past the link... :|

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zombie_Survival_Guide

This was the manual I was talking about... but well I'd like to read your manual too.... :)

Kera foehunter:

love the Tjubs in the hoodie urban gansta!!

i like the colors of the skinks too they are great

GRNDL:

@Tjub

You’re not using any established zombie rulesets? All Things Zombie, Ambush Z?

tjub:

love the Tjubs in the hoodie  urban gansta!!

i like the colors of the skinks too they are great

Kera foehunter
Haha, "urban gansta"? Thats my everyday slacker outfit when I go to work, lucky me I dont work at your school... :P

@GRNDL: No, or we might. But the plan is to test out some for our own, but it might as well be that we tweek some existing rules.

tjub:

The horde is growing… Braiiiins!

Loki:

I think your going to need a bigger gun :slight_smile: