[Archive] tjub's blog

tjub:

Table of Contents

3nd Chaos Dwarf army of tjub - Back on track with 15mm :hat off

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Ghrask Dragh:

Excellent job on the Champ!

Those shields look great ranked up, can’t wait to see a completed unit :slight_smile:

Looking forward to your blog :cheers

Obsidian:

The shields look great, do you have a bigger/sharper pic of just them?

Arashi:

I like the shields and the swords.

OT: Is it me, or are a lot of swedish members appearing lately?

Kera foehunter:

love the hats great job on the beards

tjub:

The shields look great, do you have a bigger/sharper pic of just them?

Obsidian

I know the pics aint the best, but still OK för a cellphone camera.

Kera foehunter:

love the shield great pic from the phone

Willmark:

Very well done. You might want to consider bulking out the hats a bit, oh my, did I just say that?

slev:

sweet. Lots of good ideas for me to rip off :wink:

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Wow, awesome painting. I’m very impressed!

Bassman:

Lovely dwarfs! I always appreciate well executed big hats. :hat

You should definetaly bulk them up a little bit.

Great paint job too. I second everybody compliment for the shields… :hat off

I just have to tell your champion could be confused with an hero vbecause of the banners… but it looks ace,

Regards, Bassman

The Snowman:

I too am very impressed with the shield designs. I am looking for ideas for my own project and that seems simple and effective. Don’t be surprised if you see some similar ones popping up on blogs around the place. :slight_smile:

Obsidian:

Thanks for the bigger pic Tjub! :cheers:

Like it alot!

Slavelord:

I’m loving the free-hand design on the shields. Not a fan of CD hats in general, but yours I’m liking…

tjub:

Well, my first thought was that the hats were too thin. But after converting a few and painting them I really like them the way they are and not the “Chaos Dwarf hat v 1.0”-style. So I’ll keep the slim design… :slight_smile:

Concerning the champ, I thought about that too. Just have to make them even bigger, or put them on rocks. Dont think it’ll be a problem or I’ll have to promote him…

Thanks for the criticism and thoughts! :slight_smile:

tjub:

Got a few more done, and ready for painting…

Balawat, some kinda hero with a flaming hammer.

Tried to get som actionposes. :stuck_out_tongue:

The warriors so far, I’ve only got around to do two blunderbusses. So to do atleast 10 of these i prio.

Redid some of the details on the two I’ve painted with tin bitz instead och boltgun metal, looks alot better IMO. I’ll get some pics of that later…

Lord Archaon:

Your CD are so �ober cool! Balawat rocks! My only minor critism is about scimitars, don’t you think that they’re a bit out of proportion? They are a bit big IMHO.

Have a good work on your CD! :cheers

tjub:

Hmm, I like 'em big. But then I usually play greenskins so Im rather used to huge weapons… :stuck_out_tongue:

Ghrask Dragh:

Nice work on the action-poses and the banners, another excellent update, I hope you keep up the good work :hat off

furrie:

great work again.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.