[Archive] tjub's blog

Bassman:

Good job again!

I prefer the flatten top hats (the green stuff ones) as with your “slim” big hat style the round shields look a bit too large, out of proportions.

By the way, where do you get those “balls” you place on top of the hats and banners? They are perfect!

Lovely job on the flames…

Servius:

well I like these alot… the hats are different but cool. I love those shields and will be stealing the idea… lol.

tjub:

By the way, where do you get those "balls" you place on top of the hats and banners? They are perfect!

Bassman
They are drumstick tops from the dwarf thunderer/crossbow-box.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

great so far

i really like the lord flags behing flaming hammer it makes him look so cool

and brillent paint work on the sheild:hat off

tjub:

Two more warriors done.

The mouldline on the back of the right hat doesnt normaly show. Frustrating… Guess Ill have to try to make a thin red line down the hat. :frowning:

minty:

Awesome, that is ubersweet, I love those models

it just makes me cry at how good they are, I’mm never be able to match it.

Obsidian:

Nice rate of churning out CD’s mate! :hat off

Kera foehunter:

looks great !! i like the swords!!

Viskar Zhragoth:

Great, another new guy from Sweden who’ll put my conversions to shame…

Awesome job mate, keep it up! I really like the noses and lips you gs’d on some of those guys! Looks great, and the shields are very cool. Thanks for the pictures and the ideas. And I also liked the flaming hammer and your banners looked awesome. Can’t wait to see more of it take shape! Keep us all updated.

Viskar Zhragoth.

Geckilian:

Great start to an army there. The retro character makes me chuckle as he really does look the part with the back banners. The only criticism that occurs to me is that the hats look a tad too large and possibly too thin when compared to the wide top, but they’re still impressive conversions.

tjub:

First try to paint fire… Its OK, thou it was tricky to get it to look good.

Merchant:

WOW!!! Thats’ an evil looking (I quess) Lord/Hero, and you units is very great - mann get them all paint, and make some more. I wanna see more :slight_smile:

tjub:

The banners were a pain to paint, much easier on smaller scale models… So I made som burning skulls instead, not realy satisfied with the fire so I might redo it before painting…

CD Sorceror… Fireball! :thumb:

WIP command team.

Arashi:

Most impressed of your fires, really love how you sculpt them. Also love your shields!

Tharzhul Firehelm:

those shields look really good.

tjub:

The “backpack” for my hero turned out OK at last…

Kera foehunter:

wow like your army!! great green stuff and paintjob

Ghrask Dragh:

Excellent! nice work on the fires :cheers

centauro enano:

Good work :hat off, the hats are very original.

Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull:

Hello,

great looking stuff, keep those conversions coming.

Greetz

G