[Archive] tjub's blog

tjub:

So far so good, need to do the sheilds for the two on the far left…

WIP

Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull:

Hello,

very nice looking chaos dwarves tjub, I might loot some of your ideas. I’m looking forward to the next update

Greetz

WarplockMonkey:

How do you manage to paint the hot metal on the lord/hero’s hammer? It looks REALLY effective and i ahem may haveto steal the idea at somepoint :stuck_out_tongue:

- Warplock

slev:

Awesome standard dude.

Merchant:

Wow Cool all over army start, I cannot waite to see what to come from this master mind of evil :wink:

tjub:

Now Ive got the last minis painted that I had converted, Im really satisfied with the way my CD side prodject turned out. So you’ll see an army of these later on… But I’ll take a break from it for now and do the last work on my Night Gobbos thats been half finished for a while now. :frowning:

Havent decided what to paint on the banner yet, thou it will be sometning involving fire to go with the sheilds… Ideas?

Heres the painted models so far…

Bassman:

The ranked unit is really impressive.

Let show us your hobbos! And I wish you’re going back to the Dawi Zharr as soon as possible! :hat off

GRNDL:

Serious hats! Serious tusks and serious beards! Thats what defines CDs to me. The colour scheme of these dwarves is simple and very effective. Even though a lot of the models are painted in similar colours, its very clean and defined. I love the flames and lava lighting. I wish I could it off as well as this.

Willmark:

Newsflash: “Economists are at lost to explain why under these trying economic times pushpins are rapidly disappearing worldwide… now back to you Phil”.

Ghrask Dragh:

Excellent work my friend! I like that you’ve even given the standard top a hat :hat off

Jubai Jones:

Balawat, some kinda hero with a flaming hammer.

tjub
(Sure hope this Quote works)

Great Work indeed! i particularly love your glow effect in your Hero's hammer(In the picture where he's painted) sad you did'nt keep the banners though, really loved those.

Anywho about the banners, might i ask how you created them? I'd like to use them on my own little "spawns":)

Jones'

tjub:

+pics+
Balawat, some kinda hero with a flaming hammer.

tjub
(Sure hope this Quote works)

Great Work indeed! i particularly love your glow effect in your Hero's hammer(In the picture where he's painted) sad you did'nt keep the banners though, really loved those.

Anywho about the banners, might i ask how you created them? I'd like to use them on my own little "spawns":)

Jones'

Jubai Jones
Thanks... About the banners, they were a pain to paint. Ive been using banners for 15mm but they were much easier to paint since they arent as detailed.
Cut out a pice of paper, fold it on the middle around the pole. Soak it in 2/3 PVA 1/3 water and shape it the way you want...

Jubai Jones:

Thanks... About the banners, they were a pain to paint. Ive been using banners for 15mm but they were much easier to paint since they arent as detailed.
Cut out a pice of paper, fold it on the middle around the pole. Soak it in 2/3 PVA 1/3 water and shape it the way you want...

tjub
Thank you very much, i was thinking of giving them a "coat" of superglue, maybe that helps? anyway thanks.

Kera foehunter:

nice!!! thanks for the tips on the bannerthey are so f-in cool!!

Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull:

Hello,

really lovely looking unit Tjub, I see forward to the night goblins

Greetz

G

centauro enano:

Good job, I love the banner and the flames in the hammers.

tjub:

I really liked Necro’s Bull centarus so I started on a concept model for mine… No GS yet thou.

Bassman:

Oh-oh! You do not stop to produce Evil stunties, this is a very good new! :hat

Your bull looks promising but you should bulk the body a little bit! He is a massive S4 T4 creature, not a pony. :rolleyes:

Chop the body and enlarge it or I’ll send you my slave masters! :hashut

I’m not crazy for the shield-hat… but you already know… I like flat topped big hats… :slight_smile:

Bye Bassman

tjub:

Heh, well I took some more photos…

Blunderbusses

Almost done with the bull centaur, he’s getting a sheild and I need to pimp the hat. :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

wow i like the pony boy !!! great job .it looks perfects