[Archive] tjub's blog

centauro enano:

Good job again, I wondered which of these figures are so small shields?

Merchant:

Again I like what I see from you my friend, and that Bullie cannot be completed fast enough :wink: because I’ll like to see it now, right now.

cheers :cheers

tjub:

The Bull Centaur is ready to be painted, thou no pics of the finished conversion, I forgot! :stuck_out_tongue:

…any way, here’s my finished Blunder Busses.

I did something a bit comic for a Lord, I know the fluff for the Great Taurus but I tend to think of the monsters as demons. And how cool woulndt it be if there were calfs. As you can see the situation is a bit embaressing for some…

The GS between the wings is for the sadle.

furrie:

why does the lord slaps him self against his head ?. the Lord looks cool, did you use a pen for the hat or does it just look that way.

tjub:

Jepp, it is… :slight_smile:

Because he is a mighty über Chaos Dwarf Lord of Doom and rides a flaming cute calf to battle that couldnt even cause fear to a goblin if it tried its best.

Bassman:

I can’t believe! This is extra stupid… but funny. :smiley:

Blunders are ok. Sculpting on the lord is great, I’m not crazy for the hat. But I did not like also the original 5th ed hero with the tallest hat. :hat

Hashut’s Blessing:

I love the hat on the lord and good choice to decide to make it comical. After all, I don’t believe that I’ve seen a conversion from a toy that hasn’t looked docile or odd.

so.sad:

damn, I love the hat of your Lord, consider the design stolen :hat off

Nice sculpting on the Blunderbussers.

While I like the calf idea I dont like the actual model. Judging by your other GS work I think you can do better than this!

:cheers

Kera foehunter:

that is so great !!! Now that a real great taurus

it explain the way we feal, gw views the cds!!!

Captain Crayon:

I can’t believe i havent looked into this thread before…

It oozes awesome.

I love the hats. Big, shiny, spiky pimptacular hats make me happy :slight_smile:

wallacer:

I like it a lot. The blunders are great and the Lord is a nice touch of humour.

tjub:

WIP, the calf is done… It looks a bit more evil than I thought it would, but still ok.

tjub:

Good job again, I wondered which of these figures are so small shields?

centauro enano
Ah, sorry... Didnt see your post untill now. I assume you mean the sheilds on the blunderbusses? Its from "the shooty dwarf box", you get about 30 of them.

Kera foehunter:

ah!!! he look alot so cute before

now he look so evil !!!

Merchant:

He looks cute in an evil sort of way :slight_smile: a very great conversion from a cute cow to an evil chaotic Taurus

Keep them coming mate :cheers

Dino:

That Taurus chafe looks really nice. I know it’s probably to late to suggest this but I think it needs a few armour bitz like on it’s head and on all of it’s lower legs.

Fridericus_Rex:

Very cute cow, eh bull :slight_smile: Top notch on him!

furrie:

he might look better with horns, but he already looks cool

Willmark:

Great work but I think it still needs to look evenn more evil!

tjub:

Well, the lord is done… Im pleased how it turned out, a bit more evil than I aimed for but still the curios/afraid calf look. :stuck_out_tongue:

“sniff sniff…”