Sad day for warhammer today

So I try to cheer me up working on my

Sorcerer on a steam possessed armor

Not finished yet, we Will see…

Timothy Archer:

Hello fellow warlords

I decided to accelerate my painting routine

Just to have a taste of my infernal guard once painted

They just have the cruel/goofy/chaotic  taste that I wanted.

Once again my army will normally be very “marauders” inspired

Here the first line finally painted

For the details ( (from left to right)

1) GW marteliers body and axe, werewoolf shield

Sculpted head, sculpted cape

2) the funny drummer:  Werewoolf body , mantic head

, the skull on the head is probably from hero quest, the

Tail is from Russian alternative, the drumstick too and the drum

From old metal imperial GW regiment

3) standard: GW body and flag, sculpted and molded faces

The monster head is the manticore head from raging heroes

Werewoolf head

4) the goofy champion : GW body and axe , sculpted head

Sculpted hat , werewoolf shield

5) the “meatshield guy” :Russian alternative head, gw shoulder pads

And hammer, werewoolf body and sculpted shield

Hope you like it

Just a question: Should I sculpt a beard on the musician

I like this mantic head and I’m not sure about the lack of beard ?

Dînadan:

Yes - he’s not a proper dwarf without a beard!

:wink:

Abecedar:

Sculpt him an armoured “Beard Guard” to save him from catching his beard in his drum.

Timothy Archer:

Just received this dude ( with a large breast :idea )

By mail this morning. So excited to have finally this really

Strange model that I decided to paint it immediately.

Love it, he/she is gonna be perfect for my goofy/mutated/cruel

Family

Abecedar:

Ahh! the Chaos dwarf Ninja. Be careful with the models attachment point, “foot to tab/base”, it breaks real easy due to the thinness and softness of the metal

Bloodbeard:

I love your crazy stuff. Really cool.

Timothy Archer:

Ahh! the Chaos dwarf Ninja.  Be careful with the models attachment point, "foot to tab/base", it breaks real easy due to the thinness and softness of the metal

Abecedar
I will try to, I always stuck the tap/base
With milliput but a bad move and....

Timothy Archer:

I love your crazy stuff. Really cool.

Bloodbeard
Thank you, I'm in love with your crazy stuff too
Specially the hellcanon�Y~�

Timothy Archer:

hello fellow brothers and sisters

few progress in my army

just had the time to scult my magician/daemonsmith

like the other heroes , crazy possesed hat and i finally found a use for this goblin staff, i decided to keep it like that just put some Arrow on the top

almost finish my standard for the fireglaives regiment , i wanted to keep it simple , and the fireglaives are gonna be not too much victims of my conversions too . i would like at the end to have a chaotic army but i dont want the result to be messy; next to hum its just another member of my infernal guard

and then the last one is gonna be a fireglaive , some of them are gonna look like they were melted with their weapons …

tjub:

Wonderfull conversions, I really enjoy the madness in your miniatures! :slight_smile:

Timothy Archer:

Thank you tjub. Your army was the first i saw when came here the first here . A try inspiration thank you

Timothy Archer:

Timothy Archer:

Fuggit Khan:

Wonderfull conversions, I really enjoy the madness in your miniatures! :)

tjub
Exactly what I was thinking...some wildly creative madness going on here :cheers
Good stuff!

Abecedar:

They are looking great and quite different.

Timothy Archer:

Abecedar
Yeah that's the spirit
I want an army inspired by the diversity of the marauders
I was thinking about that for a long time ( in the dark, with candles
In front of sculpture of Hashut  )

basically, I wanted a nomad tribe , not an army in the traditional sense. I wanted them to be tainted by everything that makes a normal chaos dwarf but in worse. So when they start to speak about AOS i just adds the"end time , badaboom..' To my army background

"pink goo" : All the army is gonna be sharing this stuff in different ways ( the blob was good inspiration) . It results from a KAIi possession gone wrong , it's some kind of pure chaos parasites who feast on the chaos dwarf body and soul in"exchange" of mutations and increased strength

In fact i don't care at all about AOS but the setting will be perfect
To those kind of minis

Timothy Archer:

Abecedar
Yeah that's the spirit

And then I just realize that I didn't try to explain what I was doing with my dwarfs. Time for a small explanation �Y~Z

I want an army inspired by the diversity of the marauders
I was thinking about that for a long time ( in the dark, with candles
In front of sculpture of Hashut  )

basically, I wanted a nomad tribe , not an army in the traditional sense. I wanted them to be tainted by everything that makes a normal chaos dwarf but in worse. So when they start to speak about AOS i just adds the"end time , badaboom..' To my army background
And it's was already an apocalypse universe that I wanted anyway.

Their leaders is gonna be an sorcerer-prophet-of-the-apocalypse
Surrounded by a group  of monstrous heros and followers

Around them there is the:

"pink goo" : All the army is gonna be sharing this stuff in different ways ( the blob was good inspiration) . It results from a KAIi possession gone wrong , it's some kind of pure chaos parasites who feast on the chaos dwarf body and soul in"exchange" of mutations and increased strength . And it's gonna be some kind of religious experience for my dwarfs, it makes a link between all of them

In fact i don't care at all about AOS but the setting will be perfect
To those kind of minis...

Doombeard:

Its a cool idea but the pink clashes really harshly with the red from an artists aesthetic/perspective. Green is a complimentary color of red so would go nicer. It just gets lost against the red and doesn’t really stand out or read. Its tricky if you want your main color to be red on the chaos dwarfs, theres not much you can do about it. You could add some green detail to the bases such as crystals or green skulls or something which would help break it up. Or go for pink instead of red ont he chaos dwarfs red bits, or more of a blue and pink scheme or black and pink which also works well. When co-ordinating colors on clothes stylists usually go for a 3 color scheme, at the moment you have bright bronze, red and pink which is a bit garish. hope that can help a little

awesome work and love the creativity =)

Timothy Archer:

Its a cool idea but the pink clashes really harshly with the red from an artists aesthetic/perspective. Green is a complimentary color of red so would go nicer. It just gets lost against the red and doesn't really stand out or read. Its tricky if you want your main color to be red on the chaos dwarfs, theres not much you can do about it. You could add some green detail to the bases such as crystals or green skulls or something which would help break it up. Or go for pink instead of red ont he chaos dwarfs red bits, or more of a blue and pink scheme or black and pink which also works well. When co-ordinating colors on clothes stylists usually go for a 3 color scheme, at the moment you have bright bronze, red and pink which is a bit garish. hope that can help a little

awesome work and love the creativity =)

Doombeard
Thank you Doombeard

on a personal note , you can say that you think it doesn't fit
but, its completely wrong on an " aesthetic " level

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fauvism

the shiny red ( tamiya color ) is not gonna be like that at the end ,its gonna looks like washed red-orange .

but thanks , i like it like that in the end