[Archive] to the end of the world

Doombeard:

well if you like it that’s all that matters!

Timothy Archer:

Latest addition: Bad breath blackbeard

Axtklinge:

Nice!

As already mentioned before by others, I too love the fanatic/mad look on most of your sculpts and conversions.

Keep those furnaces burning!

:cheers

Bloodbeard:

You deserve some slaves as well Timothy Archer. I really like where this blog is going and blogs are my favourite part of CDO.

It’s absolutely fantastic to gain members like you in these Times of Sigmar!

Make sure to put your skills to use in our competitions. So I hope to see something crazy from you in the next Golden Hat.

An absolute pleasure having you aboard sir.

Timothy Archer:

made some new progress in the making of my army design .

i decided first to find the courage to make a real big piece . so i choose this beautifull , retro Taurus that i love . i still have the standard , broken but im gonna definitly try to find an idea for a really creepy throne, i hate to damage original old miniatures , so im just gonna sculpt things with green stuff and make less holes that i can.

here my bullcentaur , im gonna use the big hats models , put several on each bases ( i dont know the name of the guy who find this idea , but i remember to have read a post about that here . So thank you for this idea whoever you are )

but im gonna mix them with other minis , here a Gaspez art hero

Timothy Archer:

made some new progress in the making of my army design .

i decided first to find the courage to make a real big piece . so i choose this beautifull , retro Taurus that i love . i still have the standard , broken but im gonna definitly try to find an idea for a really creepy throne, i hate to damage original old miniatures , so im just gonna sculpt things with green stuff and make less holes that i can. the taurus is gonna jump from this scibor giant dwarf statue head. sculpted to look like a chaos dwarf ruin surrounded by posessed land

here my bullcentaur , im gonna use the big hats models , put several on each bases ( i dont know the name of the guy who find this idea , but i remember to have read a post about that here . So thank you for this idea whoever you are )

but im gonna mix them with other minis , here a Gaspez art hero and a comixininos one . both blood bowl minis , much bigger but perfect to make a tauruk .

it means that im gonna make a base with 2 musicians and another one with two standard . here some progress on the first musician , a mantic mini, i think im gonna probably buy more hal-breed from mantic , they are not really popular minis because of many reasons , but i honestly think that they have good proportions, there is just a big problem with the original head , easy to change to give them more singularity.

that is almost everything. not much progress on the painting , a musician for the fireglaives and a standard ( changed one last time ) and a guy with a prosthetic arm . and last thing , i have starded to improve the prototype for the blunderbusses , and they will shoot sticky things and tentacles and strange things are going to happen on their hats …

nothing else , see you soon for i dont know why :idea

:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:hashut:hashut:hashut:hashut

Bloodbeard:

This is turning into my favourite blog.

Multiple members have suggest the double BC on a base solution. First time I’ve seen it used.

What base size is the one you’ve done? Looks super big!

Fuggit Khan:

The huge variety and rather eclectic mix of models and bits you use is absolutely perfect for your theme of corruptible madness.

Cool stuff :slight_smile:

Timothy Archer:

This is turning into my favourite blog.

Multiple members have suggest the double BC on a base solution. First time I've seen it used.

What base size is the one you've done? Looks super big!

Bloodbeard
Thank you �Y~^

I wanted a big base, so I started with a regiment
Base, I'm gonna sculpt little hills and give them a dynamic
Pose . But I start to think it is too big, maybe I will go for smaller one in the end..

Timothy Archer:

And sometimes they are just craving for grilled octopus �Y�T…

Axtklinge:

LOL

Love the grin on his face!

Nice job.

DAGabriel:

And sometimes they are just craving for grilled octopus �Y�T..

Timothy Archer
Served in skull! That`s one for the CD recipes book!

Timothy Archer:

Some latest acquisition

Otherworld miniature, stone golem, very inspiring and the new siren

Miniatures dwarf with full masks, they are going to look perfect once

Greenstuffed , they have a taste of " badlands marauders"

And my hell-conclave , the apocalypse brothers are almost finished

The one in possessed steam armor is gonna look much more barocco in the end, it’s gonna be really surprising I think

tjub:

The one in possessed steam armor is gonna look much more barocco in the end, it's gonna be really surprising I think

Timothy Archer
Hehe, insane is the only word I can think of. :)

Timothy Archer:

The one in possessed steam armor is gonna look much more barocco in the end, it's gonna be really surprising I think

Timothy Archer
Hehe, insane is the only word I can think of. :)

tjub
Insane yes :) :) :)

I'm gonna sculpt probably something with ....
I'm not sure maybe giant wings !! But I want them to be insanely insane, each and everyone of them, Hashut speaks louder into the hearts of the crazy ones

And I'm gonna include a chaos dwarf lady in my conclave.

Bloodbeard:

Check your PMs Timothy Archer.

TheHoodedMan:

“To the end of the world” is a fitting title for this thread.

Really crazy conversions right out of hell :cheers.

Timothy Archer:

hello , i didn’t have enough time to make progress in my army.

im back in berlin and im gonna try to keep up a good work rythm

the first thing to do is to complete my emissary

and then last night i decided to try a transplant into …

… round bases ( please don’t hurt me …)

not so bad i think. Anyway i did try to make them fit into regiment , and that was a crazy idea from the beginning , they are too different from each other and the painting was really damaged each time i try a normal rank position . so , round bases …

and new things to come in the next days now that i have finally decided something for the bases

Timothy Archer:

If you ask why there is a blurred guy on the first pic

It’s because he is. A streaker… Like in football

I made him after reading that GW was probably gonna get

Rid of slaanesh because of the adults topic involved in

This army and background.

I can’t show this guy here for obvious reasons.

tjub:

Looks good with round bases, I give you that. But still…