[Archive] Trudi's Raising in Darkness

TrudiFurioso:

And so, Fellow VerySmallHateBringers,

Here we are. Not much to be said. I just was eager, since i’ve gathered my Chaos Dwarfs Army, to start painting them and show them to the blackened eyes of my brethrens.

Just four of them, still in WIP. They are the most “finished” of a unit of 15 Warriors. I’m in the “polishing” step before washes and a little, very little highlightining. Camera cannot get colors right, they are a little more warm, so i’m sending my phone to the Pit of Black Flames for a correctional vacation.

Here they are for all of you! C&C&Slaughterings in The Name of the Father of Darkness are welcome.

Uther the unhinged:

Big hats and multicoloured beards. Awesome. I love the leaders beard. Just in case the hat was not enough the beard shows who is boss

Khaz’gurad:

Kewl stuff meng!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

TrudiFurioso:

Thanks!

Actually, the idea, is that beards are an heraldry of the family the Dwarf come from, similar or same beard means that the dwarfs are brothers or else father and son. Instead in the case of the Champ it states the grade in the chain of command.

Admiral:

Jolly idea, the champion looks great!

Jackswift:

Great idea re the heraldry in the beards.  Is that your final skin color?  I really like the contrast of the pale skin against the rest of the model.  A great start. Cheers!

TrudiFurioso:

Great idea re the heraldry in the beards.  Is that your final skin color?  I really like the contrast of the pale skin against the rest of the model.  A great start. Cheers!

Jackswift
Thanks man!

The skin will be very close. Just have to wash it with a blue wash!

Ghrask Dragh:

Oh yes, love those beards!!

Abecedar:

Thanks!

Actually, the idea, is that beards are an heraldry of the family the Dwarf come from, similar or same beard means that the dwarfs are brothers or else father and son. Instead in the case of the Champ it states the grade in the chain of command.

TrudiFurioso
Great idea