[Archive] *update 02/05*new "evil dwarf" big hats *wip*

Repone:

They are stylish!

Maybe they could come from Cathay.

Kera foehunter:

great face!!! he looks so evil and a great beard too

Hashut’s Blessing:

Looking much better. Just thinking the head might be slightly too thin for the new width of the body though. But not much too thin. Can’t wait to see it completed as it looks even more outstanding than the last set!

Deebo:

I love the first 3 I think the arms play a big part in the “stockyness” If the arms were twice as thick with really big shoulders they would fill out nicely and be perfect!

I would love to buy some of these when they are complete!

angryboy2k:

This new sculpt is totally excellent. Nice work if you’re still reading!

Steve

Deebo:

Anymore updates Gil?

I went to the site but there is only that newest one in the workbench section and I cant find the 1st 3 anywhere on there… I hope he did not scratch them!

Do you think he would seel me those 1st 3 on request??

I like them alot deffinately my favourites from all non-GW that I have seen.

Deebo:

UPDATE 18/5/08

I sent an email to Ed to see if I could get some of those 1st 3 chaos dwarfs that he was working on and he sent his back…

Hi,

Thanks for the intrest. I am actualy making the molds of these this week. I will be offering them for sale on the web site at a range of $5 per mini in single and a discount of $4 per mini if buying 10 or more. They have hand weapons and sheild options right now and I will be doing a great weapon also. If you can hold out until then and see some of the painted castings I am sure you will want to pick some up. They are very nice, slightly larger than I wanted at first but still very nice. Anyway I’m making some new ones that are thicker and more beefed up as well, here is a preview of the new design before I have the big hats started:

http://trollsforge.com/wor/wb.html

Anyway I’ll keep in touch with you. I lost the email of the guy, Gil? I was keeping in touch with my computer went down last week. If you see him on the forum could you let him in on that please. Thanks again.

Ed

Kera foehunter:

I do like the peg legged slayer is he for sale ??

Deebo:

that one is pretty cool although his arms could be beefed up a bit, I doubt it is for sale just yet as these are all the ones that he is working on at the moment but if you go to his site and ask him in an email he will probably be able to tell you when he expects to be doing the moulding for the model. He seems like a pretty nice bloke to me.

Xander:

Sitting him next to a dwarf for scale would be nice.

The sculpting quality is, again, really nice.

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

Yeah, the cds look a bit big for dwarfs.

Stubbs:

they would be really cool to use as inmortals or maybe as a hero :smiley: really like em so far

Anno:

Previous versions of the dwarves who had carved, although they were very different from standard ones had their own charm. You could see they had chosen a line style intentionally.

And frankly a 'unit made with these dwarfs would have been special.

This again is certainly more in line with the bg ndc :slight_smile: Waiting for news!

Borador:

Like the latest pic a lot, looks promising. That CD has a nice beard for sure!

nitroglysarine:

maybe immortals?

X-Porter
Why not mech them up a bit and make them into Inferno Golems?

ingtar_shinowa:

Never made it to production?

Redhammer:

Umm… That’s two necro’d threads. Try PMing the original poster about it next time instead of digging up treads that haven’t been posted on in a year or more!

EDIT: Make that three necro’d threads! Maybe you should go to the new members thread, introduce yourself, and do a quick readover of the sections there. If a thread is dead, like these last posts have been, it’s probably a good reason not to revive it, unless you are the original poster with a relevant update.