[Archive] Vulcanologist's Chaos Dwarf army project (Golden Hat Destroyer Entry!)

vulcanologist:

IS it possible to change the name of my blog?

vulcanologist:

07/18/10

As requested here are a couple more shots of my fire sorcerer. Hopefully they’re a bit clearer than my last ones!

vulcanologist:

07/18/10

Work in progress on my 1st war machine… DeathRocket

Daemon_Smith:

Hey, you could count that wizard as being behind a Blazing Baricade! :wink:

Really like the death rocket. Never thought of using ork rockets, mind if I ahem borrow that Idea? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe if you edit the first post’s title then it could change. I’m not sure, someone else will know!

Shakhorth:

Oh those pics make the wizard stand out even more. Great model, somehow ‘none shall pass’ comes to mind when I see that flamewall. :slight_smile:

The death rocket looks very promising but is it possible to take a picture from the machine only? It’s difficult to see all the detail with the crew standing in the way.

vulcanologist:

Sorry haven’t updated my blog for a little while (Sorry guys…new baby in the house takes priority…or so my missus says!!) but i’ve gone painting crazy lately. Sent in my entry for Golden Hat XIII and completed my Death Rocket. Here’s a pic of my first completed Chaos Dwarf warriors hope you all like them… more to follow!

Photobucket

vulcanologist:

nitroglysarine:

IS it possible to change the name of my blog?

vulcanologist
Yes, just change the first post Subject inside 'Full edit'

vulcanologist:

nitroglysarine:

loving the legion of the dammed style shields!

awesome tjub CD’s :smiley:

vulcanologist:

vulcanologist:

vulcanologist:

vulcanologist:

vulcanologist:

nitroglysarine:

only minor criticism is the flatness of the top of the hat, not a fan,

i had tried in a couple of my test tries with little push pins using the Dwarf Bucklers, that gives them a nice smoothness and some detail for the tops. - iv’e used them on my fat hats.

But its your style, go with it!

vulcanologist:

Here’s my completed Deathrocket…

dncswlf:

The skulls and flames painted on your warrior’s shields are awesome details! great work! The Deathrocket is killer! Good stuff.

vulcanologist:

Cheers glad you like them! Here’s another pic of my Deathrocket…

nitroglysarine:

The deathrocket is freaking awesome! love it!!