[Archive] Vulcanologist's Chaos Dwarf army project (Golden Hat Destroyer Entry!)

vulcanologist:

Thanks Nitro really pleased you like it, it’s also good to get some positive feedback! I was very happy with how it turned out especially the base. You can’t really tell from the photos but the lava is carved into deep crevices and looks very realistic. Here’s some more pics…

tjub:

I really like your base, original Death Rocket aswell!

vulcanologist:

Thanks Tjub praise from you is praise indeed! You can obviously tell how influenced and inspired i’ve been by your style!

Bolg:

Cool deathrocket! (could also double as a eerthshaker if you ask me)

Loki:

That sure is one cool looking death rocket, how many do you think you will have in the army ?

vulcanologist:

thanks Loki! Probably 2 but no plans to do another for a while yet! Next project is to finish my blunderbuss regiment. Also started some bull centaurs hopefully have some wip photos up soon!

Fequiil:

really nice warmachine you got there!

Abecedar:

damn fine army ya have there vulcan. Jealous of the sorcerer despite his hat.

vulcanologist:

Thanks for the compliments Abecedar! Glad you liked my sorcerer unfortunately when I sprayed him with purity seal it wiped some of his paintjob off so he needs a bit of work to bring him back to his best…doh! Got some more WIP to put up of my blunderbus command group and also my first attempt at a bull centaur I’ll try to upload them shortly!

vulcanologist:

Here’s the first pic of my Blunderbus command group. Obviously it’s a WIP so quite a bit of work to be done yet…

Some more WIP pics…

nitroglysarine:

looking gooood!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

vulcanologist:

Cheers Nitro! Here’s the green of the unit champion…

Ooops forgot to paste the image Doh!..

Loki:

Very nice top marks :smiley: Great use of green stuff and some lovely big hats once again :hat off

vulcanologist:

Thanks Loki your comments are always well recieved! Glad you like the big hats!

vulcanologist:

My first bull centaur is also underway…

nitroglysarine:

looking good,

on a similar note i have 3 BFSP ponies, i’m happy to pass on for a small donation. - anyone interested?

vulcanologist:

vulcanologist:

Thanks nitro… Ps did u notice I took your advice on board and have started rounding off the hats!

vulcanologist:

Here’s my entry to Golden Hat XIII… obviously I didn’t win any medals but I was quite pleased with how the model turned out. Like my previous post the model was based arround a BFSP grudge pony with a lot of chopping and green stuff added. My plan is to produce a big unit of 10 of these guys. Don’t know how effective they’ll be in the game but i’m sure they’ll look impressive at least!!

nitroglysarine:

Thanks nitro... Ps did u notice I took your advice on board and have started rounding off the hats!

vulcanologist
I have now! It looks better for it, smoother and more tjub like! :D