[Archive] Warmachines

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, I have had this idea for a VERY long time.

I bought a dwarf flame cannon and have always planned to convert it into an earthsaker with a bit of changing to the cannisters on it (to make them more like gas propulsion for the shell or soemthing, not sure what) and put a marauder drum or something in the mouth as the ammo. This would be an Earthshaker.

Another option I made for myself was to remove the tanks and stick some kind of rocket head in and use as a death rocket.

A third idea I have had is, probably using the new dwarf bolt thrower, replace the bolt with a rocket and use as a death rocket. Could always be used as a bolt thrower still.

The most common bolt thrower conversion that I know of, and one I thought of before I found out about it, is to buy a goblin spear chukka and remove the “teeth” part. Convert the goblins a little if you want and hey presto!

Any other ideas on warmachines?

Xander:

Revlid made a sort of Flame Throwers warmachine using Hellcannon parts, it looked pretty cool. As for Earthshakers, I use my kit (as seen in the Market Place) and I supplement it with Hellcannon parts. I also used the BFSP Dwarf Cannon to make my Death Rocket.

My Bolt Throwers are uncreative, they are the originals, minus the wheels. :slight_smile:

StyrofoamKing:

Well, when it comes to warmachines, Kyte should definitely repost his Bolt Thrower guide. It’s fantastic, I’m building my own right now.

Xander:

Well, when it comes to warmachines, Kyte should definitely repost his Bolt Thrower guide. It's fantastic, I'm building my own right now.

StyrofoamKing
I trust that he will. His stuff is great. :D

Hashut’s Blessing:

I think so as well. When I get around to making mine, I will make conversion guides. Also, I may be turning my second SiegeShaker into a death rocket/bolt thrower (game terms).