[Archive] What do Chaos Dwarfs Burn?

Scion:

They are meant to have huge furnaces, but what do they use as fuel to burn, as there are no trees to burn. Does that mean there is coal?

Thommy H:

Yes, coal.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Kera foehunter:

exported wood from a wood elves forest

Thommy H:

Why would they do that when they have coal right under their feet?

Willmark:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/6608

My take on it anyway. :slight_smile:

Scion:

The intruders into my realm tend to get shot when they enter, We don’t like people stealing our trees. So Coal just wondered.

cornixt:

They have pumped up huge lakes of oil too.

Loki:

• dead slaves not point in letting good kinderling go to waste

Scion:

Heehee, sound good ok. Thanks for that one.

Kera foehunter:

ogre rum that burn for days

Filipicusius:

Why would they do that when they have coal right under their feet?

Thommy H
Yes... Why would we terrorize elves...

Kera foehunter:

its are job to terrorize elves

Thommy H:

You’re aware that the Wood Elves live two mountain ranges and an Empire away from the Chaos Dwarfs, yes?

Hashut’s Blessing:

The High Elves lie another ocean beyond that and the Dark Elves live another ocean and some rocks away from THAT lol :smiley: But, we’re THAT awesome. it;s also another good use for big hats :wink:

But, as has been said, coal, wood (imported probably), corpses, most likely criminals, the occssional sacrifice, but that’s more for religious reasons than to keep the hearth’s temperature up, lol :smiley: Essentially, anything they don’t and won’t need, they’d burn. Mayhaps have a daemonbound fireplace :wink: get a Djinn from Araby (or wherever) and bind that, et voila :stuck_out_tongue:

Kera foehunter:

You're aware that the Wood Elves live two mountain ranges and an Empire away from the Chaos Dwarfs, yes?

Thommy H
unless you have a ship then it quite easy:cheers:cheers

Thommy H:

unless you have a ship then it quite easy:cheers:cheers

Kera foehunter
Except Athel Loren is about 300 miles inland...

Seriously, they just burn fossil fuels. It's what we burn to make energy too. It doesn't require any bizarre explanations. They just dig up coal, oil and natural gas.

Kera foehunter:

maybe tuff but there a nice rive that runs all the way to the loren forest

just use a stolen high elf ship and welcome the wood elf aboard

Hashut’s Blessing:

Ah, of course, Thommy. I forgot natural gas (collected from Bull cetaurs, mayhaps?) and oil. I wonder if they intentionally CREATE gas for fuel? Such as large rubbish heaps and the like? After all, in some places, we do, it’s not too much of a stretch of the imaginaton that they too might do so…

Kera foehunter:

the wood elves make great burning the 80 % wood 5 % fat and 10 % methane and 5% brains

Hashut’s Blessing:

A little generous on the fat and, being elves (that live in trees), overly generous on the brains.

80% hair, 10% hot wind, 63% arrogance, 10% redneck! (Get orf marh laynd!)