[Archive] What do guys like

Kera foehunter:

I found it !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjFQWcNoElU

A woman in her underwear Speaking elvish

Skink:

Stupid Elves. What do you need Elves for when you can sport a beard, moan about youngsters, drink beer, smoke a pipe, curse loudly, burp and wield a rune-encrusted axe that is about thrice your size?

“Elves out of Fantasy”!!!

cornixt:

She loses points for not having steak or cake.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Steakcake is better.

Kera foehunter:

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck H B

RichardC1967:

…or a meat lovers pizza…

RichardC1967:

I found it !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjFQWcNoElU

A woman in her underwear Speaking elvish

Kera foehunter
so that's what you look like Kera!!

Abecedar:

so that's what you look like Kera!!

RichardC1967
Don't ruin the fantasy for us all with wild accusations like that.

Every one knows that Kera has a beard!

Hashut’s Blessing:

How about cakesteak? Or ceak? Everyone like Stake though…

Animatone:

I’m indifferent… to Elvish that is, but steak-cake sounds alright I guess. I currently am still shellshocked from watching American Psycho last night, and now am reading the book.

So I guess I’d take American Psycho over steak-cake and or Elvish, but I’d take Elvis over them all.

Hail to the King baby!

speedygogo:

Dwarfish/Khalizad is what people need to be speaking.

Hashut’s Blessing:

The trouble with Dwarfish/Khazalid is the translation into full sentences.

speedygogo:

The muttering of curses and expletives under ones beard works for me.:slight_smile:

Willmark:

I’m still looking for the “woman in her underwear” in that video…

Kera foehunter:

She the one with the Elvish accent :slight_smile:

Willmark:

I don’t think we can post pictures of what guys imagine as “women in underwear” on this forum. Definitely against forum rules :wink:

snowblizz:

I'm still looking for the "woman in her underwear" in that video...

Willmark
I was also hopeful for a moment, but Kera's just a big tease it seems. And the woman was just talking in her own gibberish. If it ain't quenya or sindarin it ain't elvish. Not that I could tell the difference between the three, but Tolkien knew what *he* was doing. I don't know what her credibility is.

cornixt:

Since we don’t see much below her neck, we can imagine that those white straps on her shoulders go to some underwear. Or maybe a onekini

ViLe:

well besides her talking elvish or the assumptions about her clothing… Seems like she has a pretty face imho.

I wish we would have some more girls like that in our tabletop club… The only two we have look like the fater sisters of the marshmallow man. :wink:

gIL^:

Needs more mead.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.