[Archive] WHFRP **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Hashut’s Blessing:

So, essentially, you’re using WHFRP rules in your own world? Makes perfect sense and no reason as to why not. Resultingly, a lot of the “Black” Dwarf rules will make their personality and style akin to the Chaos Dwarfs of WH :wink:

cornixt:

Having your own world makes it more fun, none of the players have an advantage of having in-game knowledge that influences their characters who don’t have that knowledge, but if they’re are familiar with the rules then there isn’t the slow learning curve of a new system.

Willmark:

Precisely the reasons I’m doing it :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, finally got part of this uploaded. Without further ado, these are the generation tables for Chaos Dwarfs, Hobgoblins and Bull Centaurs. Within this, there are the rules for race-specific starting trappings, starting skills, starting talents, special rules (although Curse of Stone hasn’t been “fleshed” :wink: out yet), the entire % chart for randomising starting careers for each race, a few generic changes to the careers and a replacement rule to Shallya’s Mercy.

Still typing up the in-depth list of changes to the starting careers, although this may later change to just the necessary parts changing (such as mounts/leg armour for Bull Centaurs) to re-simplify things. I have some more work written down, just can’t quite recall it.

Obviously, I want to streamline this stuff, but this is a first draft, a sort of taster for the direction this is due to head. In that line, feel free to start thinking of changes, but right not criticism should only be for something horribly glaringly obvious (for example, the fact that I’ve not yet said that Bull Centaurs can never ride an animal in the conventional sense, although a howdah would be fine. Similar principle with driving. Resultingly, they may never attain Ride or Drive).