Hobgoblin wolf riders

Hobgoblin bowmen
[/url][/img][/url][/img]

Wood Elf/Chaos dwarf
[/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img]

Chaos Dwarf Airship
[/url][/url][/url]

Sjoerdo:

Lovely themed army, very good and colourful painting!

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Enjoysrandom:

Army looking really good Will, you should really consider getting non GW… come on at least there big hat cousins from Russian Alternative. Great looking minis and a great team of people, very polite with great customer service, second to none… but a lifetime on the waiting…

Cant wait to see your lammasu!

Slavemaster Hod:

I really like what you did with your mounts. That baboon is great.

Skink:

Those are… 60 Axemen :o:o:o

Brilliant job! Geeve uz moar!

Herby:

Those are... 60 Axemen :o:o:o

Brilliant job! Geeve uz moar!

Skink
:o I count 60 Axeman too. But that can't be true...x.x

Must be some kind of "photoshop-magic".

Impressive!

Fuggit Khan:

Beautiful!

Impressive!

#@*%!! Awesome!

And how does the Bull Centaur model balance out? Not too top heavy, falling over?

(and I’m still secretly in love with your ‘wolves’)

Abecedar:

Great work and lovely pictures

Admiral:

Wildly different army theme and well executed with great paintjob. …and 60 axemen!? Keep at it Will.

Forgefire:

Such badass army!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Carcearion:

Really amazingly done! Classic minatures with a equally classic and impressive fairytale-esq theme.

Will Liam:

I think you have hit the nail on the head Carcearion it does have a fairy tale feel to the army. Fuggit the bird stands Ok but is a bit top heavy �?" I have more problems with the chain breaking every time I pick it up from the middle �?" may have to do something about that in the future. And yes I have 60 plastic axe men and wish they were all metal although I do like the gumby cookie cutter appearance they have �?" Hi Enjoy I�?Tm sticking to the 90s GW miniatures if only to know painting this Chaos Dwarf army will be able to have an end at some stage in my life time :slight_smile: - Thanks all for the complements - it makes me want to paint more �?" Cheers Will

AtomTaylor:

Great work, the Wolves made me guffah’ excellent ideas and execution. :wink:

Will Liam:

Cheers Atom - I’ve just finished my Wood Elf/Hobgoblin axe men - pic at top of page :slight_smile:

AtomTaylor:

Nice work, love your embellishments. :wink:

Will Liam:

Finished my bolt thrower (at top of page)

Carcearion:

Excellent stuff all around!

Jackswift:

The bolt thrower looks ace! Your color scheme is so unique really has some dynamic pop to it compared to the average CD scheme.

Will Liam:

Old School Miniatures Daemon Cannon , courtesy of Abecedar - cheers mate :slight_smile:

Threadbare:

Awesome! Haven’t seen many of those painted yet.