[Archive] Will Liam - finished Chaos Dwarf and Hobgoblins

Will Liam:

Thanks Threadbare - Also I would like to thank Grimstonefire for passing the ass cannon on to me - I did enjoy painting this model - cheers Grim

Enjoysrandom:

Very nice paint job, l think the color choices look perfect for the models!

Abecedar:

Great to see the new “Olde School” Ass cannon finished.

Mine are nowhere near completion yet.

Ghrask Dragh:

Wow, that’s the first time I’ve seen these wolves, the tiger breed look amazing it’s great to see these guys looking so different

And of course always a fan of an AssCanon!

tjub:

Great painting, but thats one odd theme you got! :stuck_out_tongue:

Will Liam:

Thanks guys - next up is my K’daai Destroyer made from bits box and painted with a Chaos Dwarf dark lands theme

tjub:

It needed those extra photos to do the model justice, good use of parts for the K’daii. Would have thought of it myself!

Skink:

Stunning!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

BABIS:

very chaotic, I like this model :wink: why no 100x150 base?

Grimbold Blackhammer:

I’m not entirely sure what I’m looking at but it’s gorgeous! More photos please!

AtomTaylor:

Players are going to poop themselves when they see that monstrosity oozing and trundling across the battlefield. Nicely done.

Carcearion:

An excellent heinous lava beast! It’s tongue is especially monstrous.

Will Liam:

thanks again all - I thought a 100x50mm base was what it needed to be on but maybe not? let me know if it needs to be changed - also added this guy at the back of the K’daai with a copper bucket on his head and a spade to catch the poop - trying to make it blend better with my style of army - sorry for the bad pics my camera is still playing up

Admiral:

Perfect addition!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Grimbold Blackhammer:

Little adds like that make me smile at their cleverness!

Ghrask Dragh:

Wow!

Worst… job… ever!

Although at the same time

Favourite… mini… ever!! :cheers

HPN:

Stunning model and paint, and the greenskin is a nice addition! For sure that thing is going to be scary on the battlefield.

Abecedar:

Beautiful. Is it on a cavalry base though?

Will Liam:

thanks for all the positive comments :slight_smile: I used a 100x50mm High Elf Dragon base left over from the dragon I used for my airship - Is there a specific size that I should be using as a rule of thumb? because I have no idea lol

Skink:

thanks for all the positive comments :)  I used a 100x50mm High Elf Dragon base left over from the dragon I used for my airship - Is there a specific size that I should be using as a rule of thumb? because I have no idea lol

Will Liam
Well, if you are playing AoS, then you can use whatever base you want, because the game makes you measure everything from the model itself. Instead, if you are playing the 9th age or Warhammer 8th ed, you will need to place your Destroyer on a 100 x 150 base. I have no idea on what base the Greater Obsidian Golems go in Kings of War though...