[Archive] Willmark this is for you

Kera foehunter:

while on the web i found this .Being the dark lord and how much you like him i had to post this

This is so you, would you use your evil powers like this??

Willmark:

Mmmmm blaster to pizza force power. Somehow I missed that one in Sith Lord training! Nice find Kera!

Xander:

You don’t know the power of the dark side! For example, you can steal pizza.

GRNDL:

That reminded me of this Robot Chicken sketch!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/120084.html

WarplockMonkey:

Ohhhhhh, thank god i’m not the only one who has discovered the genious of Robot Chicken…

Willmark:

Now if I can transform that into beer I’d be set!

Kera foehunter:

i like robot chicken too. if you get a chance check out chad vader ( so funny)

AGPO:

Utter genius, force pizza, who’d have thought it

furrie:

pizza, the fuel for being evil and it tastes good to :smiley:

torn:

robot chicken!!! never managed to see the whole of the star wars special :frowning: all the links only seem to work for people in the US!

Willmark:

Kera- you’ll really like my new avatar then!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Mr. Xander showed it to me and I told him off as I need an avatar as cool as it now. he told me to send another model pic, but I can’t as all of my painted models (only got four CDs unpainted here anyway. All blunderbussers) are back home! I guess I could Force Pull them, but I’d just get the fridge instead. (Sorry, Vader. I’m just better trained at food acquirement :wink: )Which reminds me, on Saturday, I was LARPing and a mage. I had an energy sword of sorts (it had LOTS of magical effects and glowed red for some reason :smiley: ) and I had air magic (lightning bolt, chain lightning bolt and gust of wind), so I was a Sith Lord! “By the power of the dark Side: Force Lightning/Force Chain Lightning/Force Push!”

Willmark:

Bah! Force grip is one if the signs of a true Sith Lord! :wink:

Hashut’s Blessing:

I know. But, I decided to Force Push the campfire into them instead :wink: More painful. True Sith Lords learn control of all things :smiley: I’ve just mastered food acquirement, as you can tell :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

cool avatar that’s worth a slave. and one day he will call you master.

Willmark:

yeah I was forced to give up my old one!

Canix:

Yes he is cool enough to be uncool he is nt in your army blog is he? looks:hat

Xander:

yeah I was forced to give up my old one!
I was pretty accommodating, I think. :hat off

The model is an official paint job from the site. A stock photo if you will. :P

Willmark:

Just me grumbling… :wink: it fits me no worries.

torn:

i am seriously confused. willmarks avatar looks like willmarks avatar has always looked to me, but a bit more zoomed in and blurry. are you all seeing something else?