[Archive] woo good news

Willmark:

For me the issue is I don’t like coffee. My wife on the other hand drinks it like a crack addict in need of a fix!

Pyro Stick:

…But…But…Everyone likes coffee…

torn:

isnt gaellic something to do with gingers and potatoes? :stuck_out_tongue:

generally i try not to have any caffiene, but it works a treat when your doing 14 hour shifts and its all manual labour. couldnt drink it if i was sitting about all day id go loopy.

Pyro Stick:

Yes. Gaelic, the native language of scotland, is about gingers and potatoes.

Willmark:

.........But...But....Everyone likes coffee....

Pyro Stick
If I was going to have something of that nature I'd rather have tea. Ah the joy of tea time, makes me miss the Scottish relatives!

Pyro Stick:

I must admit that i drink more tea than coffee. It is fairly righteous. I guess its a scottish thing, drinking LOADS of tea.

Willmark:

Wouldn’t it be more appropriate to say its a UK thing? Since everyone there drinks a bloody lot of it? :wink:

Pyro Stick:

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to say its a UK thing? Since everyone there drinks a bloody lot of it? ;)

Willmark
Scottish drink things like Scottish Blend, English drink.....english brands of tea...Earl Grey and that sort of rubbish.

WarplockMonkey:

I must say im more of a fan of coffee

There is nothing more satisfying than a completed model on your desk, the weekend ahead of you and a hot coffee with double cream on top in your hand…

:stuck_out_tongue:

If Kate ever came calling, my wife knows to make herself scarce…

Wilmark
Wow…you are lucky to have a wife like that! :cheers

Willmark:

Wow....you are lucky to have a wife like that! :cheers

WarplockMonkey
Not really, just kidding, not that any of that is plausible either! My wife is cool but not that cool!

torn:

had a few irish friends who could speak perfect gaelic, have to admit it sounds even more gobbledygook than welsh.

plus us english dont drink earl grey! well not me anyways, i just happen to drink whatever the travel inn/holiday express has lying next to the kettle.

Willmark:

Ah, America and the UK, two countries separated by a common language.

Pyro Stick:

Irish Gaelic is a much weider sounding language then Scottish Gaelic (REAL Gaelic…which i had to study for about 13 years…)

Willmark:

The think about Welsh that boggles the mind is the spelling! At least when I was in Scotland it sorts made sense. But Wales… How the he’ll does one get pronunciations from that!

torn:

im fairly certain welsh was a secret code invented in the middle ages when warring against the english. why they still use it i dont know. council tax must be sky high paying for 2 lots of signs!

back onto the original topic . . . having my party, finally, friday after next! can anyone say drunken idiot lol

WarplockMonkey:

May you get so blindingly drunk, even lamp posts look atractive! :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S: I went to wales a few months ago. My friend’s stepdad is welsh, and he taught me some…lets say you need a hell of a lot of phlem!

HAAAAAAWK spit plink!

Willmark:

Bachelor Party?

Marriage should have a sign “Abandon all hope ye who enter here”…

torn:

noooooo - the engagement party

hopefully not be getting married for a good while yet. im going for 18 months away at the minimum lol.

Kera foehunter:

Hopfully not for 18 months. Why is that how long it going to take to pay off the cordless impack drill???

torn:

of course, and ive seen a really nice matching drill that would go nicely with it . . . . .