[Archive] Working on C.D. concept art

zsoulless:

removed

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Ghrask Dragh:

That guy is friggin’ awesome!!

I really like what you’ve done with the armour and the beard, the ears are pretty cool too!

Finish this one up and get craking on the rest :wink: pics like this make me want to start sculpting again. Also when it’s finished be sure to post in the Chaos Dwarf Artwork section…

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/6053

Amazing artwork, welcome to the site

:cheers

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

really good stuff

:hat off

Dino:

HOOOOOOLLY S***! That guys just plan awsome. I wish I could draw and shade that well.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Looks excellent. My olnly problem is that you’ve got a Chaos star instead of a rune of Hashut :wink:

GRNDL:

It is concept art, so maybe its just a more chaos-y form of Chaos Dwarf? Someone hanging out with the marauders and ruinous powers chaos knights, etc?

Hashut’s Blessing:

GRNDL, I know it’s concept art, I was just giving my opinion that I prefer Hashut alignments :wink:

zsoulless:

removed

Willmark:

Excellent stuff. Do you do color work? If so the Word of Hashut may be in your future…

Ghrask Dragh:

Is anyone else seeing 0 posts for zsoulless?

Nice skulls there, the swirl armour detail and skull ‘totems’ on the back are nice additions. I hope you get a chance to do some more Chaos Dwarfs, your good enough to design some mini’s for us I think :cheers

Willmark:

Yep because its in Off-Topic, off topic does not add to post count. this belongs in project development.

moves

minty:

he is so being sculpted, that is just so awesome:)

zsoulless:

removed

zsoulless:

removed

Ghrask Dragh:

Nice!

Interesting mask, the arm looks amazing :hat off

Grimstonefire:

Damn that guy on the bottom is pumped up! I would avoid doing too much muscle definition unless the muscles are actually being tensed. In particular the brachioradialis and brachialis (the forearm muscles). Just holding a weapon like that would mean this guy would have to be the equivalent of a giant/ dragon slayer or berserker to be that pumped up. The arrows sticking in his back suggest he might be?

The top guy looks nice as well, but I would add a counter weight on the bottom of his weapon. You could still incorporate a spike on that.

You might need to make the beards longer for lord level characters.

Obsidian:

It’s the power of Chaos flowing through his vains Grim! :wink:

Amazing art there mate, keep up the good work! :cheers:

zsoulless:

removed

Ghrask Dragh:

Nice description of the mask, I like the fact the little bit of the head showing is quite bare and difigured… as you said, who knows what under there :sick

The shaded teeth on the mouth guard are the coolest things ever! Great work

zsoulless:

removed