[Archive] Working on C.D. concept art

Willmark:

Bull Centaurs have a much better chance of staying around then anything green that is not a hobgoblin IMHO.

zsoulless:

removed

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

minty:

and they’ve confirmed that there re-doing CDs, so no need for that pinch of salt there.

zsoulless:

removed

Thommy H:

and they've confirmed that there re-doing CDs, so no need for that pinch of salt there.

minty
No, they've confirmed that they want to one day. Not the same thing.

zsoulless:

removed

Willmark:

Any more progress on these?

Obsidian:

Err, maybe a strange question but why are so many posts from Zsoulless removed?!

Willmark:

Apparently he is removing these himself, it’s not the staff.

Obsidian:

Ah okay. Strangé, strangé…

zsoulless:

First Off I Would Like to Say Im sorry… I didnt think it would be a Big Deal, But Ive been answering Emails for the last 2 days About removing Sketches from all over the Web…

Im working on being Published sometime after the first of the Year and was asked To Consolidate Or Remove All my Unfinished Works And or any Art that does not Typify The Style or direction Of my Current Works…

Again Im sorry for any problems this has Caused… I am working on Getting a Site Together and Localizing alot of these Sketches there…

~pretaining to the CDO Forums: Any future Characters and/or creatures In my art will be referred to as “dark” dwarves…

Thank you

~Z

Willmark:

Well post some illustrations if and when you can, we look forward to seeing these, uh, “dark dwarfs” :wink:

Baggronor:

Im working on being Published sometime after the first of the Year and was asked To Consolidate Or Remove All my Unfinished Works And or any Art that does not Typify The Style or direction Of my Current Works....
Why on earth are you being asked to do that? And by whom? I hope you haven't relinquished your rights or anything....

zsoulless:

Why on earth are you being asked to do that? And by whom? I hope you haven't relinquished your rights or anything....

Baggronor
no no no...
Its nothing like like that..

Its really no big deal...
I had a bunch of unfinished low quality sketches all over the Web which really isnt indicative of trying to sell myself as able to produce high quality finished works.. so ill be cleaning up my little mess and putting all my sketches in One location.. I just need to focus more on my published art and try to promote more of my completed doodles..

Willmark:

Still when possible link here (after you have it all clearly up) and if you are inclined to do so.