[Archive] World Cup- 2010

Fequiil:

then we’ll meet spain in the finals, that doesn’t sound bad.

but i’m hoping we’ll meet Deutschland in the final round, because i want to kick their asses for once and for all!

Bassman:

Great Holland and great Sneijder! Being an Internazionale supporter I'm really happy. I'm also going to holiday in Holland.... hope there will be free beer for everybody :D

Bassman
i guess there wont, sorry, but at least you can fisit our free...(gotta think of sumfink...)nothing, everything has a price in holland...:~
and, indeed, Sneijder is great.:hat off

and now i ask everybody: who is going to be world champion?

Fequiil
LOL, just kidding of course. :D

Guessing world champion is difficult, before the tournament started I believed Brazil, Argentina and England to be favoured and you see what happened!
Germany is playing a great football, it will be a tight match with Spain but I think Germans will win.
Do not underestimate Uruguay too. I wish Holland would be world champion, you deserved it have been playing great football for decades.... I still think you miss something, but we will se very soon! :)

Obsidian:

I wish Holland would be world champion, you deserved it have been playing great football for decades.... I still think you miss something, but we will se very soon! :)

Bassman
Indeed we have, always come far yet never win the cup except in 1988 the Europe Cup. Thing is that now we aren't playing that great now so far but can maybe finally win the darn thing but I won't jinx it, seeing first is believing!

Now, maybe a strange thing but after this WC I hope we go back to playing nice football again! ;)

Willmark:

Wow, Germany dismantled Argentina!

cornixt:

Germany are great at slipping passed the defense and grabbing a quick goal. This must be the third game in the tournament that they have scored four goals.

Nazhur:

Both Brasil and Argentina had a easy road and where never tested truly until now and they didn´t pass it. Both Holland and Germany where better and I´m hoping for them in the final!

Anonymouse:

I was expecting it to be Brazil vs Germany, but after Friday’s match a classic Germany vs Holland doesn’t sound that implausible anymore.

Still think it’s going to be Germany as winner, though :stuck_out_tongue:

Henroth:

Both Brasil and Argentina had a easy road and where never tested truly until now and they didn´t pass it. Both Holland and Germany where better and I´m hoping for them in the final!

Nazhur
Better Holland vs Spain. :)

Nazhur:

I hope for Holland-Germany in the final. Both my teams that I wanted to go far. Propably that meens it will be Spain-Uruguay :wink:

Zanko:

What should I say … hopefully Germany will win tomorrow! :smiley:

I wish there would be the final Germany vs. Uruguay! :wink:

:hashut

clam:

Well done Holland! You did your best to make this an enjoyable game :hat off. Think, Uruguay came all this way just for the penalties.

Looking forward watching the finals - hope Spain will managed - but those Germans… ?? :smiley: Best German team in years. Sadly Müller is out - but Klose seems to be all fit :smiley:

So an all European final after all.

Nazhur:

I hope as I said before for Holland and Germany in the final. Now one is there, lets hope for the other tonight :slight_smile:

Rhazzouth:

GO SPAIN GO!!!

Today we are going to win Germany,cause octopus Paul says it:

:wink:

Henroth:

But if Paul fails in his prediction it will finish this way :P:

GO SPAIN GO !! :cheers

Rhazzouth:

Well done Holland! You did your best to make this an enjoyable game :hat off. Think, Uruguay came all this way just for the penalties.

Looking forward watching the finals - hope Spain will managed - but those Germans... ?? :D Best German team in years. Sadly Müller is out - but Klose seems to be all fit :D

So an all European final after all.

clam
We hit Germany in the European Cup.
GO SPAIN GO!!!

Obsidian:

JOY! :cheers

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Nazhur:

That plate of squid looks yummy. It´s close to lunch I guees :wink:

Go team Germany!

Rhazzouth:

That plate of squid looks yummy. It´s close to lunch I guees ;)

Go team Germany!

Nazhur
Don't support Germany, I don't like octopus x.x x.x.

Bassman:

What amazes me is that octopus Paul proves he knows more about football than most of the journalists and football “experts”! Including me :wink:

Being my next vacation location I hope Holland will win! Maybe Holland chicks will want to share their happiness with me :smiley: :smiley:

Rhazzouth:

WE BEAT GERMANY!!AWESOME MATCH

GO SPAIN GO!!!

Octopus Paul’s predictions never fail, this time he will not be cooked.

Go for the win go to the victory!!!