[Archive] World Cup- 2010

Nazhur:

Yes, the refs in this WC has really been terribly. Something has to be done. Eather extra refs (at the goals) or cameras to watch. The goal that England should have got but didn´t get was a crime against the sport. Even I that is cheering for the germans think that was a terribly thing.

Henroth:

Good-bye Portugal. :hat off

Less badly that to Spain we still have the football after so many economic crisis. :smiley:

Obsidian:

Refs ,and truth be told, the entire World Cup has been dissapointing up till now for me personally! I haven’t seen a single match that I really liked so far…

At least Holland is playing in the quarter finals against Brazil, hopefully that will be good to watch as we need to revenge ourselves for the past! :wink: :cheers

Willmark:

I’m rooting for Holland in this one.

Obsidian:

Thank you! :hat off

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Ronshank:

I’ve decided not to go for any of the teams anymore. I seem to be a jinx. I screamed at the TV when the England goal was diasallowed but it happened so fast I could see why the ref wasn’t sure. England never seem to recover when something like that happens to them. And what did the fifa boss say, all he said was they souldn’t show the instant replays in the stadium anymore, then later on he only aknowledged only two of the bad decisions to two big teams and totally forgot about all the other nations bad calls in this cup since the teams got to South Africa and it’s not the ref’s themselves. If it was that there wouldn’t be this many mistakes. Either their needs to be lots more ref’s dedicated to certain areas or video it’s the only way forward in important matches. Football is way too fast now to rely on just the human eye. I mean one look at the fake injuries and ‘i didn’t do even though I was right in front of you’ moments tells you that one. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve yelled toughen up sweetheart at the TV in the last couple of weeks. The acting is a joke.

And Obsidian I’m with you on the disappionting matches I mean in this last round we have had two under-welming traditional grudge matches I mean England v Germany and Spain v Portugul should be awesome, they weren’t. The Japan match was pretty good though

So for the jinx tally I went for England enough said, then I went for Japan I cried with them when that penalty was missed…add to that list New Zealand, Australia, Denmark, Portugul, I could go on but it’s embarrassing. I heard an interesting tid bit that up until Japan most of the teams that went out had female heads of state/government leaders. Weird but I haven’t checked it out

Rhazzouth:

I agree with Henroth, but we,Spain, are going to be eliminated early, very early.

But I really don’t want that Argentina wins, no, that no, and if you read the notices you know why.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Baggronor:

I seem to be a jinx.
So for the jinx tally I went for England enough said, then I went for Japan I cried with them when that penalty was missed.....
So it was you jinxing Japan!!! :) I've never seen my Japanese mother so angry at a television before...

cornixt:

It was probably me. All the teams I wanted to win have been knocked out, and there aren’t any left that I support at all. There aren’t even any that I want to lose, I have no emotional attachment to any of the teams remaining.

Obsidian:

@Ronshank and Cornixt, please go for Brazil then! :idea :cheers

snowblizz:

It was probably me. All the teams I wanted to win have been knocked out, and there aren't any left that I support at all. There aren't even any that I want to lose, I have no emotional attachment to any of the teams remaining.

cornixt
So is your jinxing going mercenary now? Highest bidder gets to pick a team for you to root on? Maybe we can put up a poll?

Henroth:

I agree with Henroth, but we,Spain, are going to be eliminated early, very early.
But I really don't want that Argentina wins, no, that no, and if you read the notices you know why.;P

Rhazzouth
First we will eliminate Paraguay and then already we will see that it happens with Argentina or with Germany. ;P

Bassman:

Great Holland and great Sneijder! Being an Internazionale supporter I’m really happy. I’m also going to holiday in Holland… hope there will be free beer for everybody :smiley:

Nazhur:

Yes, Holland won, great! I just loved that they ebat Brasil which I didn´t like this WC. THey where not good anf inally a good team called them on it.

Obsidian:

I am a bit happy now! I was slightly nervous but had faith in a good result, must go all the way now!!! :cheers

Willmark:

I though Brazil was overrated TBQH. Good job Holland.

Nazhur:

Today I cheer for Germany! Lets go!

Rhazzouth:

Spain have eliminate Paraguay,see you soon!!

Now go play with Germany.

GO SPAIN!!!

Fequiil:

Great Holland and great Sneijder! Being an Internazionale supporter I'm really happy. I'm also going to holiday in Holland.... hope there will be free beer for everybody :D

Bassman
i guess there wont, sorry, but at least you can fisit our free...(gotta think of sumfink...)nothing, everything has a price in holland...:~
and, indeed, Sneijder is great.:hat off

and now i ask everybody: who is going to be world champion?

Henroth:

UEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH !!! :D:D:D:D:D

SPAIN GO TO WINNER