[Archive] Xander's Chaos Dwarf Kollossus Conversion (Updated: March 13th)

ashur:

The claws need a major overhaul.  No question.  I might just make new ones completely from scratch.  My conversion started very much as an Ork Dreadnaught, but it has come a long way from that.

*thinks*

Xander
What about the carnifex claws?

Willmark:

Since I’m going through the main units of my army, I’ve given son thoughts to this, may have to use Xander’s as a starting point.

minty:

hehe collossus, maybe give it hands insteadof pincers, just a plasticard guantlet (or a plasticard guantlet with a HUGE pain of scicors on the end , like as big as the dread body it’s based on:idea

wow, how come when I’m trying stuff for myself I can never get ideas

Fridericus_Rex:

Any update? :sad

Merchant:

Hey master Xanders :cheers

When will we see the kollossus painted???

- I know that I’m not the one who should ask this question :wink: about painted figures - but I’ll try anyway :h

Once again - keep up the great work on CDs’ and I hope that I one day can make one myself :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

I assume he’s still a little busy with settling into his new home. Also, he’s said a few times he will concentrate on units that he can field before getting to this. Which is a shame bacuse it looks so damned cool!

Merchant:

I assume he's still a little busy with settling into his new home. Also, he's said a few times he will concentrate on units that he can field before getting to this. Which is a shame bacuse it looks so damned cool!

Hashut's Blessing
Ohh sorry I did not read that, but okay :) I still hope to see it painted, but some more units from Mr. Xanders will be a great deal too :cheers

Hashut’s Blessing:

Still, at least you (and anybody else that reads this and wants it painted) know it won’t likely be done for some time… So, no worries!

Merchant:

Still, at least you (and anybody else that reads this and wants it painted) know it won't likely be done for some time... So, no worries!

Hashut's Blessing
Relax man - don't worry, there is no need to be that way