[Archive] Your Current Projects?

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

I am sorry if this thread has been done before, I did a search but nothing came up. So anyway what are your current projects, your current armies that you are working on.

I am currently working on my six usually on going ones.

1. Empire Army: This has been my most recent project, been trying to get a 1,250 point force decently built up. I’d say it’s about 60 percent done. Just need to paint up some handgunners and state troops.

2. Chaos Daemons: Also one of my recent projects. Trying to get a 2k list out of several old night goblins which will be Tzeentch horrors and perhaps plaguebearers. Also working on a greater daemon. About 5 percent done.

3. Grey Knight army for 40k: Not to much done, but I am pretty ahead. Using the space marines from Black Reach as the grey knights. Currently it is purely grey knights, except for the inquisitor lord and his retinue. About 50 percent done.

4. Assassin Army using Daemonhunter rules: My newest project, nothing done yet, except for about a dozen imperial guard assembled. The force is going to be small and about 500 points, using daemonhunter rules. No grey knights at all, but a unit of death cult assassins and an inquisitor and his retinue modelled as assassins. About 5 percent done.

5. Greenskins: Another new fantasy project, using the orks from the black reach set. I am thinking of making it an all orc army, however I have several night goblin archers.

6. Squats: still in the planning stages. Going to use Tau rules and be a 500 point force. not even started yet.

Now what are your current wargaming projects?

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

5. Greenskins: Another new fantasy project, using the orks from the black reach set.  I am thinking of making it an all orc army, however I have several night goblin archers.  

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer
I've done that it's pretty easy and fun

plus this has been done but oh well that hread isn't current anymore :P

Kera foehunter:

working on the winning project for the golden hat 8

Pyro Stick:

I have a few armies im working on, or should be working on lol but at the moment im pre occupied with moving over to america for a few months.

1. Grey Knights. So far ive got one unit of GK’s finished, i bought another just before the prices increased and so far ive only completed one of them. Ive got a few Terminators painted up as well. Im going to try and aim for 1000-1500 points. All i need is a few more terminators and the vindicare assassin. My CSM tank will also be used for my GK’s.

2. Iron Warriors. Lol i choose to start a small Iron Warriors force when they have been dicsontinued. Thats the second army of mine thats no longer available. ITs going to consits of a Warsmith, Sorceror, 2 Obliterators, 2 units of IW’s, a Rhine with Force World amour and doors and a Vindicator.

3. Tomb Kings. I have 3000 points of Tomb Kings but as the were my first army they are terribly painted. One day i hope to strip the whole lot of them (now that i know how to strip plastic) and start over again.

4. Chaos Dwarfs. I have loads of chaos dwarfs in need of painting, close to 100 of them being plastic warriors which need stripping first. Im working on a unit of Night Goblins as well, which will count as hobgoblins.

I also have a few random other figures like my Wood Elfs that i paint when i get bored of one of my main armies. I also have a small haradrim force that i would love to add a mumak to one day.

edit: But right now i need to finish my Golden Hat entry before i move away for a few months.

Captain Crayon:

I have a couple on the go too :slight_smile:

1) My long suffering Orcs, at about 8000 points so far with loads in stock to paint

2) Daemon hunters, all purchased, mostly assembled, none painted

3) Imperial Guard - 2000pts worth of infantry, all the old metal Goliaths from necromunda

4) Chaos Dwarfs! 2000 points of big hats, all purchased, mostly in the original. sealed boxes

5) And my super long term project… and my other obsession is Necromunda :slight_smile: I’ve only got a couple more models to find, then i have everything :smiley:

Onii One Orc:

1. Orcs and Goblins. I still have some unpainted stuff, and some that I want to strip and paint again. I have about 2,000 points… if I take nearly everything in my collection. Horde armies, sigh…

2) Chaos Dwarfs. CDO gave me the chaos dwarf bug, and I have 10 BFSP Thunderers on the way to convert into blunderbusses.

dedwrekka:

1. “Evil Dwarf” sculpts (;))

2) Skaven 2000pt army

3) Adding to my Ork army

4) Working on my painting

Maul:

1. Business Taxes (I want the refund for property taxes and a dishwasher)

2. Working on the runner-up for golden hat (Earthshaker).

3. Modeling 2nd unit of chaos dwarves 25 strong

4. Finishing the head of my bull centaurs (hat has been razor sawed off)

5. Pinning 30 strong hobgoblin unit (I blame Xander)

6. Make another sorcerer

7. Great Taurus

8. Staring at my DOW (I have 50 pikemen and they really just make you feel good staring at them)

Maul:

2. Iron Warriors. Lol i choose to start a small Iron Warriors force when they have been dicsontinued. Thats the second army of mine thats no longer available. ITs going to consits of a Warsmith, Sorceror, 2 Obliterators, 2 units of IW's, a Rhine with Force World amour and doors and a Vindicator.

Pyro Stick
That army was my pride and joy of my armies, I do miss it. At least you don't have the basilisk lying around. Sorry the picture is so far away. They have not been out of the box for at least 18 months.

tjub:

1. CDs, Hobgoblin balista and death rockets

2. Paint 10+ IS-2 tanks for FoW

3. 'Shroom Castle for my Night Gobbos, ala http://z3.invisionfree.com/Orc__Goblin_Warpath/index.php?showtopic=22874

furrie:

1. CD, mostly my golden hat entry. The rest of the units is converting and painting.

2) chaos daemons (I realy need another core unit before I even can play 1000 point battle :stuck_out_tongue: )

3) beast of chaos, need to finsih some painting and convert my beastigors (wich I still need to buy)

4) warriors of chaos, only some painting left to do.

5) dwarf, just need to do alot of painting.

6) DOW army, dont have a thing except ideas for it.

Pyro Stick:

2. Iron Warriors. Lol i choose to start a small Iron Warriors force when they have been dicsontinued. Thats the second army of mine thats no longer available. ITs going to consits of a Warsmith, Sorceror, 2 Obliterators, 2 units of IW's, a Rhine with Force World amour and doors and a Vindicator.

Pyro Stick
That army was my pride and joy of my armies, I do miss it. At least you don't have the basilisk lying around. Sorry the picture is so far away. They have not been out of the box for at least 18 months.

Maul
I would appreciate some close ups. You can see my IW's if you search for the thread in the off topic showcase. Hopefully IW will get re released as their own army one day, with IW termiantors.
3. 'Shroom Castle for my Night Gobbos, ala http://z3.invisionfree.com/Orc__Goblin_Warpath/index.php?showtopic=22874

tjub
lol thats awesome. It looks like something out of Ewoks. I might just have to expand on that and make an uber night goblin/ewok fortress.

maelzch:

Where to start!

-My Chaos Orcs (I want to get them to some tourneys, so they need to be painted!)

-My long suffering squishy elves are in drastic need of repair

-My chaos dwarves are just starting to appear form the massive box o’ bits that I’ve gathered from all over the world!

-I’ve got a 2000 point pirate (Empire) army thats just sat in bits waiting to be assembled

-a Pirate Blood Bowl team in need of painting

-possibly some more too!

snowblizz:

1. Deamons of Chaos (coincidently at the same time Chaos Deamons)

2. modelling 40k Orks

3. topping of the half-painted Warriors of Chaos units

4. loadz! all the backburner or “I sorta feel like them” projects among others Evil/Chaos Dwarfs, the always under work Chaos Space Marines to reach that 10k limit, Baneblade! FW Keeper of Secrets,

5. even more stuff

6. the stuff I can’t remember just now

7. …and the stuff in the boxes I don’t quit realise I have

8. the new releases I bought while working on above

9. the new Chaos Dwarf models they surely have released by then

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, I assume this is for models only, otherwise I have to list all of my university projects first, lol.

In no particular order (well, if I haven;t made the models, I will make them before I paint them lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

1. Make BCs.

2. Make Chaos Dwarf Warriors with Great Weapons.

3. Paint BCs.

4. Paint Chaos Dwarf Warriors with Great Weapons.

5. Make Sisters of Sigmar Mordheim Warband.

6. Finish making Dark Dwarfs Modrheim Warband.

7. Fix broken CD army models.

8. Paint Knights of Chaos.

9. Paint Iron Warriors army. (Not Ironbreakers as previously stated facepalm)

10. Finish painting Bloodletters.

11. Finish painting Daemonettes.

12. Paint Khazad Guard.

13. Finish painting H’thark the Unstoppable.

14. Fix Daemon Prince of Tzeentch (damned plumber broke it!)

15. Paint Daemon Prince of Tzeentch.

16. Paint over 20 Horrors.

17. Paint Screamers.

18. Paint Flamers.

19. Repaint Black Orcs.

20. Paint Orc Arrer Boyz.

21. Strip Forsaken and Marauders.

22. Paint Forsaken and Marauders.

23. Get, make and paint Marauder Horsemen.

24. Strip army lot won from eBay.

25. Paint army lot won from eBay.

26. Make a warmachine for GHVIII.

27. Get pics of everything and post it all here.

28. Kera-style BC tutorial. Original versions.

29. Ironbreakers into Immortals.

EDIT: For snowblizz’s sake :wink: On a less “per unit basis” and counting modelling and painting as the same project:

1. CD leftovers.

2. Sisters of Sigmar Mordheim Warband.

3. Black Dwarfs Mordheim Warband.

4. Repairs.

5. Warriors of Chaos stuff.

6. Iron Warriors.

7. Daemons of Chaos stuff.

8. LotR Dwarfs.

9. Golden Hat VIII.

10. Pictures and posting.

11. Kera’s old BC (how I’m making mine) style tutorial.

Well, turns out I still have the most projects, lol :smiley:

Maul:

I would appreciate some close ups.

Pyro Stick
Done.
https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/9645

Kera foehunter:

well starting a figure trade on another site !!

Borka:

My projects are at the moment.

1: chaos dwarfs
I have a 2250pts list I want to do. I’ve assembled a third of the miniatures. I’m currently painting a 23 orc with shields unit and am trying to convert a boarcentaur (to use as bullcentaurs :rolleyes:) using an orc boar body.

2: Skaven
Doing a 2250 pts list, a pestilence themed force (using the vanilla list). I’ve painted two monk units and a 30 rat clanrat units and started painting 30 more, so needless to say I still have a lot of rats to paint.

3:High Elves
I recently started building a chrace/white lion themed list. Nothing painted and I’ve only bought a spearmen regiment and two chariots so far.

4:Orcs and Goblins
I’m doing a orc and goblin army together with my brother.
It’s really nice when your doing a unit like I’m right now (the orcs) and know that I’ll be able to use it in two different armies, feels like I’m actually doing more than one unit.

4:Night Goblins
I want to do a all night goblin force at some point to have armies for all three main subterranean races (I already have dwarf a army).

cheers

Hazkar:

the next things are chaos dwarfs…a lot of them

1)my golden har entry (looks good so far)

2)finish my giant taurus

3)finish my blunderbusses

4)finish the rest of my warriors

5)start a unit of bull centaurs

6)start one or two units of black orcs

7)paint all that plastic and metal

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

Well, I assume this is for models only, otherwise I have to list all of my university projects first, lol.

In no particular order (well, if I haven;t made the models, I will make them before I paint them lol ;P )
1. Make BCs.
2. Make Chaos Dwarf Warriors with Great Weapons.
3. Paint BCs.
4. Paint Chaos Dwarf Warriors with Great Weapons.
5. Make Sisters of Sigmar Mordheim Warband.
6. Finish making Dark Dwarfs Modrheim Warband.
7. Fix broken CD army models.
8. Paint Knights of Chaos.
9. Paint Ironbreakers army.
10. Finish painting Bloodletters.
11. Finish painting Daemonettes.
12. Paint Khazad Guard.
13. Finish painting H'thark the Unstoppable.
14. Fix Daemon Prince of tzeentch (damned plumber broke it!)
15. Paint Daemon Prince of tzeentch.
16. Paint over 20 Horros.
17. Paint Screamers.
18. Paint Flamers.
19. Repaint Black Orcs.
20. Paint Orc Arrer Boyz.
21. Strip Forsaken and Marauders.
22. Paint Forsaken and Marauders.
23. Get, make and paint Marauder Horsemen.
24. Strip army lot won from eBay.
25. Paint army lot won from eBay.
26. Make a warmachine for GHVIII.
27. Get pics of everything and post it all here.

Hashut's Blessing
Wow :o, and I thought I had a lot of projects.