Artisan's Contest XXXII - Voting!

And we have a winner! :cd1991gif:

6 Likes

Holy crap these are amazing! Great job everyone! :smiley:

4 Likes

My votes are in good luck you ass monkeys

5 Likes

My votes are in - it was really difficult make the decision!

3 Likes

Fantastic entries all round. Mind bogglingly good!

3 Likes

My choices change every time I look

5 Likes

Some well executed, beautifully painted, and very diverse entries as is fully expected from this group. Will be fun deciding on which to vote for. Well done to all the entrants! Wish I’d had time and bandwidth to enter.

4 Likes

How do I vote? Imagination? Technical skill? Paint job? Amount I vomited ? Hmmm decisions decisions

5 Likes

The important thing is that you vote. DEMOCRACY!!!

1 Like

Right? I usually just choose what makes me jealous the most… but… that doesn’t work here…

I’m considering sorting between the ones that create an emotion (weather its jealousy, humor or disgust ) and the rest. Then look at the those left a lot and start eliminating models one by one…

3 Likes

That was difficult to choose just 3 but entries are in, good luck everyone

1 Like

My votes are in. The first two spots were quite simple… but the 3rd spot was difficult.

2 Likes

Also… im relatively certain I know who made at least 6 (including my own) of the entries… no denying your style mates…

This makes me actually like the idea of making a comp where you have to copy another’s style even more.

4 Likes

Indeed! And CDO has always been like this: So many distinct personal styles. It would be great fun to try out! We’ve not done it before. Also, the contest galleries (on Discourse) and the 10 years of CDO madhouse salvage of thousands of member pictures (on old CDO at the moment) makes it possible to pick and choose among currently inactive members as well as among active ones.

I guess it should be an Artisan’s because it’s an experimental theme? Next AC is going to be the annual art comp, but perhaps the one after that?

The only problem is that it would occupy a contest slot, but we just have to try it out sometime. CDO is virtually made for it: It’s the same reason as to why we have emissary exchanges, since there are so many armies with unique looks. Above and beyond what other factions sport.

We can break this out into a different thread if need be.

5 Likes

Nah, not for me. I can’t even copy my own signature.

I’ve tried to pick 3. Decided I’d rule out all of the Arse Cannons but I … I … Just can’t stop looking at them. Please Help Meeeeee…

5 Likes

Wait… what… rule them out??? How dare you… we poured our (asscrack) sweat and tears in to those… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@Reaver : See above. Called it. :tongue:

@Abecedar : Cure is on the way. Cryptic music starts.

5 Likes

asscannons bring up the rear. appropriate!

7 Likes

I support the great idea! :+1: I wouldn’t have a clue who to copy at the moment, but of course that’s the challenge! :wink:

5 Likes

My votes are in! :taurus2:

6 Likes