Artisan's Contest XXXII - Voting!

“Ignition!”

Titan Wargames Presents: The voting thread for the 32nd Artisan’s Contest on Chaos Dwarfs Online!

How to vote:
Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to the @GoldenHat account (a special account all Staff members can access).

Each (more or less) anonymous entry is numbered ranging from 1 to 15. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like and we will do the rest. You are not allowed to vote for yourself.

Voting will close at 11:59 PM July the 15th, 2021 EST (Eastern Standard Timezone). Once the votes are tallied we will post the results.

Album of Images

Remember, this round there are lots of prizes up for grabs!

Great job everyone and good luck!
The Staff

11 Likes

WOW!!

amazing entries here

4 Likes

I agree… I have glanced over them a few times… and laughed a lot at some. We say this every time… but these will be hard to judge… so much detail on these…

3 Likes

Well, bugger me…

3 Likes

I love this site

8 Likes

Haha :smiley: 1000% agree mate!

3 Likes

yes, some fantastic entries here. well done to all the entrants.

3 Likes

It’s the right time to say
LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

6 Likes

A friend of mine upon seeing certain entries here: “You Chaos Dwarf players are a strange breed.”

7 Likes

Very creative and amazing entries!

6 Likes

Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear, We just don’t grow up do we. Fantasstic entries all round. So many. I usually ask the kids for help choosing. Sadly I think I can predict the boys’ choices.

7 Likes

Yep, still chuckling after 10 minutes.
Love them.

3 Likes

Great entries! Kudos to all participants. The contests on here just never disappoint. :hatoff:

4 Likes

What a slate of entries! Quality workmanship and good laughs all around

4 Likes

Excellent work all round, a couple of those are actually uncomfortable to look at! Not looking forward to picking just 3.

5 Likes

Yes, i agree… i also find the lack if butts disturbing…

4 Likes

I hope the following question pops up somewhere in some household or another: “Dad. Is that a self-portrait?” :tongue:

5 Likes

WOW! That is some stiff ass competition
Very nice entries all round, will be hard to choose butt three haha :wink:

8 Likes

I noticed 1 demon has tits, balls and a prolapsed rectum. That demon has had too much of a good time i think.

7 Likes

Holy shit! These are brilliant entries! :metal: So many brilliant ideas! I have some of the models, but never even thought of such cool conversions!

Respect men! :beer:

This time it will be really hard to decide who should get my vote … I was right to say that my entry is rather poor!

3 Likes