Artisan's Contest XXXIII: Hobgoblin Artwork Challenge

To be fair, my picture of stickmen fighting stickmen is almost done.

4 Likes

Il far from done. Gladly this will end in December XD

1 Like

Great job man, I’m going to do the same I think, got a few ideas :thinking:

3 Likes

Silver prize updated with 15mm Tjubling Skeletors. The originally planned prize donation will show up in a later contest. Life got in the way.

Now you have a reason to score silver. :tongue:

3 Likes

My drawing is in!

Good luck to the others!

4 Likes

I’m almost done, probably this weekend I’ll be able to send it.
It will be so much recognisable xF but I don’t care ahhahahaha

4 Likes

Yea buddy, I’ve been practicing drawing hobgobs when I can!

3 Likes

I’m not really done with my work, but it’s a kind of work that could go on forever, so I wanna call it done and finally move on something else. :hob05:
I’ll send my entry tonight. I wanna experience the freeing felling of calling something DONE!

7 Likes

Good going, folks!

It’s such a happy experience to call something finished. :smile:

While 2 months for an art contest may be too much, it did turn out that it was needed in this instance. My life has been too busy, but generally productive, for weeks on end to allow for any contest handling. In hindsight, the wrong date turned out right in that regard. Next one will be shorter.

5 Likes

Yeah, busy life happens a lot these days :smiley: I’m still hoping to finish my entry in time ^^

3 Likes

Im very grateful for the long deadline! I spent so much time on a piece i ended up hating, so im happy to get another try! :smiley:

6 Likes

Excited / intimidated to see your entry @forgefire - been a fan of your work for a long time!

3 Likes

sent the work, can only say the following
immagine

11 Likes

Thank you! I dont think you need to worry so much, i was deeply unsatisfied with my second try aswell. If i cant conjure up a miracle tomorrow i am going to have to turn in the first failed project.

I guess it is to be expected, i am rusty as hell! But im glad to be creating something again atleast.
A very basic lesson relearned - Dont rush into projects without doing some solid groundwork!

5 Likes

I hear ya. I’m so rusty as for not drawing for years. I think I tackled too much with this project and am not going to be able to turn in something the way I planned. Either way, I’ve learned a lot about the pen tablet medium for taking up this project and for that I’m happy and excited about using it more in the future.

5 Likes

Great spirit, folks. The joy of creating stuff is at the core of this. :slight_smile:

Last day to enter!

4 Likes

“Don’t rush without groundwork”
Wise words to live by, jet for the past 16 years I’ve done exactly the opposite ahahahah
10 ideas, 0 plans, make it work xD

5 Likes

Aaaannnd my entry is in!
At least I hope it is… I’m always nervous I’ve made a mistake when turning something in by the last minute :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes