Artisan's Contest XXXIV: Design Ewal Dvergar

I’ve made good progress so far but it will be a last day submission for me (there is always more you can do). Not sure if intentional or not but I like the shorter time window of this contest. That way there is not so much pressure to do something fancy.

Very true. I feel like all these competition painters on YT and other social media have done more harm than good to the community.

4 Likes

Got mine in. Not a winning entry by any means I think.
Good luck everybody

4 Likes

Only a few days left! Very exciting. The potential of these ideas is huge.
tumblr_afffec5a137583875a634ec78785907a_28eabffb_540

7 Likes

Yeeouch! Been there, done that or something similar… frequently… just Tuesday actually. Heal up, my friend!

5 Likes

mu submission is in.

6 Likes

I have entered, doubt i’ll be troubling the podium, but it’s important to take part :grin:

4 Likes

Is there any chance I can get time 'til Monday evening? I’m working on my mockup since I got materials a few days ago but I have too few hours a day to work with since it’s a job weekend for me… :pensive:

3 Likes

Damn i was planning to join in this one but i’l have to pass. I put it off for to long and wasnt happy with any of my sketches. Anyways looking forward to see your creations :smiley:

4 Likes

Forge fire you should enter them anyway. If you really are unhappy with them, post them after. You do great stuff!

3 Likes

I would be alright with waiting until Monday so @denelian5 and @forgefire could get their entries in.

4 Likes

Good going, folks!

@denelian5 & @forgefire : It turns that it would suit me better as well. Less hectic weekend. Things stacked up.

Deadline extended to midnight, May 23rd.

8 Likes

I am in :hugs:

My entry sent :smiley:

8 Likes

Damn now i have no excuse anymore :tongue: Time to get to work! :hashut:

9 Likes

Thought I wasn’t going to enter… however… just came up with a decent idea. Will see if I can do anything in the time remaining.

7 Likes

Have some problems at sending the pics, but I’m done. Gotta figure it out in some way

3 Likes

Please try the e-mail address if PM doesn’t work. Or try sending it to me over Discord. :slight_smile:

And please shout if problems persist.

5 Likes

Entry sent! That weekend went by in a flash! :old:

6 Likes

My entry is also in.

Last day to enter, folks.

Also, please expect the voting thread to be up first under afternoon tomorrow. The morning is earmarked for some must-do duties.

5 Likes

My entry is in. Looking forward to what everyone else has submitted!

4 Likes

My entry is in! A wee bit late but I hope it’s ok… As I asked for the extension I would feel bad otherwise. :sob:

@Admiral If there is any problem, please let me know how I can fix it! And again, thanks for the extension (I really pulled this one out of my a** :rofl:)!

3 Likes