Artisan's Contest XXXIV: Design Ewal Dvergar

Great theme for a contest, big thanks to Oldschool minis! Really hope I can find some time for this… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So many ideas, shame to choose just one, but I think I have it all narrowed down. Now to get working on it.

6 Likes

I am right in assuming that I am not allowed to use an old creation?!

My problem is that I have already created (more or less well) everything that I think is missing in my oldschool force. This presents me with a problem. :thinking:

I just wanted to ask … :smiley:

1 Like

Zanko mate… you are never done. Just create new stuff! Invent it! Make something most of us can only desire! I have faith in you!

2 Likes

I “feared” the answer … because I think a Dawi Zharr on a throne carried by little demons would be a must!

Like this one:

Well… Let’s see if I can come up with something cool. Maybe it will be a new creation of something already similar and existing.
The bigger the collection, the harder it is to create something completely new.

7 Likes

True, but i know you can dk it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am starting to encounter similar problems zanko. A new and improved version or a different take on a unit type i guess. There is plenty of cool stuff you havent made yet!

6 Likes

Alright, got an entry in, I think I am done editing, but who knows. Either way, I have time to continue adding, and if I don’t, then I have an entry anyway. Definitely looking forward to all of the entries in this contest. Even a quick look around this site shows just how much talent will be on display!

6 Likes

Excited to see what this contest brings in. I should have enough to enter this weekend. With a few fringe ideas I could add if time and motivation allow.

8 Likes

Playing with ideas for my mock up and did this

FN hurts

8 Likes

This is a great idea for a contest. I can’t draw to save my life but I might have to think of something. It will be interesting to see what new OSM models come from it.

5 Likes

Ive used those poxy blue scalpels before, broke them all. Not suitable for metal.struggles with plastic even. Maybe this is a sign from khorne to create something in his image. Blood for the blood god!

5 Likes

Paint the model with it as a tribute!

5 Likes

Ouch! Get well soon, @Abecedar .

I am struck bu déja vu, multiplied by seven. For some reason.

4 Likes

I’ll be entering this evening. Going to be a busy next month and unfortunately hobby stuff has to start getting packed away for moving.

5 Likes

I think my entry is finished (always more that could be done though). Ill get some photos tomorrow. Hope every one else’s entry is coming along well?

5 Likes

I had an idea a couple of days ago and got my fingers itching wanting to do a mockup model… but I’m low on sculpting materials so I don’t know if I’ll make it…

In the end I might go for a sketch to get the idea across, but a model would be more fun. :smiley:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I didn’t have a really good idea, nevertheless, now I just have to take photos and write a little text. I’ll probably send out my entry tomorrow.

3 Likes

Really good ideas are overrated! Good enough ideas get things done. Looking forward to seeing what everyone came up with.

4 Likes

The entry is send!

9 Likes