Artisan's Contest XXXV: Horns of Hashut - Human Slaves

@Reaver

Hahaha :sweat_smile:
Oh, how I wish I could send you 1000 slaves for that!
I’ve been away traveling on holiday for the past month in the US, and just now saw this…I love it!
It’s funny on so many levels, and I admit I take a great delight in seeing my napalm beer pissing CD making the occasional appearance :laughing:
And my ornery disdain was spotted in the US…while there I dropped by a Warhammer store in Tennessee just to check out stuff etc, and naturally the staff were friendly and wanting to know what I was interested in.
Telling them that I’m an old school 4th and 5th edition CD guy, my ranting about metal miniatures are better, and my contempt of hobgrots etc led to one of the staff to raise an eyebrow, and cautiously ask if I was Fuggit.
Haha!
Well Andy, if you’re still lurking here on discourse, I hope you’ll enjoy the mention, thanks for giving me your staff discount on the GW paints and my apologies again for cussing in front of the kids about AoS in the store.
At least I didn’t piss napalm :beers:

11 Likes

@Fuggit_Khan : That must have been a fantastic experience, Khan of Khans. Thanks for sharing such a golden moment of fame (or infamy?) with us! This must be a CDO milestone. Copied for future safekeeping.

Cups raised to Andy for identifying the right Hobgoblin by his speech. Now that is some accurate marksmanship, sir. And sterling intelligence work. :smiley:

I’ve had one jolly tournament occasion where a fine gentleman from Finland was surprised to learn from @Eisenhans that I was Admiral on CDO, upon asking if some miniatures in his army were from Admiralty Miniatures. But getting recognized on travels by manners and preferences without anyone pointing out who you are must surely be the crown jewel.

True to form, Fuggit! Consistency is a Dwarven virtue.

5 Likes

Officially dropped my entry in the hat.

Looking forward to seeing what people come up with!

5 Likes

I finally started my entry. I hope to make it in time

4 Likes

OR NOT. I just got send next week on a work trip from Monday to Thursday. Hope to make it in time!

1 Like

I just got my entry in. I had nothing till like 3 days ago then figured something out. Hope it’s fine the scales larger than normal as I don’t have a lot of man models. I also really hope I don’t win first haha

4 Likes

Part of the task has been completed. However, I would like to add something, I see if and how I can manage that … :thinking:

1 Like

I’m out on this one. No free time for building painting until the last week of October. I’ve been on a large model kick as it is. Look forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I have no inspiration nor time for this. I’ll just enjoy all your guy’s good work!

1 Like

I see this is the last weekend before the competition deadline. Better get photos tomorrow, hoping for decent light!

Who else is getting ready to submit an entry?

3 Likes

I entered 3 days ago!

4 Likes

I know i’m asking much, i had some unluck with some work trip scheduled at the last moment and i left from monday to thursday…
would be possible to ask for a little extension? I should be able to finish for the next weekend :\

3 Likes

Fine by me! @Admiral surely wont mind either!

2 Likes

No problem. Deadline extended to the 24th of october.

It incidentally take some pressure off in the schedule and also gives me more time to finish my own entry, so it’s probably better anyway. Less of a rush.

4 Likes

Ha i was rushing presently…

1 Like

:eggplant:
GRAZIE MATTE AAAAAAAAAAA i was stressing out so much ahuhauhuahu

1 Like

Although I am not really satisfied, I declare the entry completed. Photos are made and sent.

2 Likes

I can believe it. I almost finished it xD tomorrow probably will be complete, and pics in the weekend. AAAAAAAAAA
I shouldn’t have done what I did. I’m too slow and easily stressed with deadlines ahhauahah

6 Likes

Well my entry is in. Not really finished but i am finished with it ! :smile:

3 Likes

We could always spent 47395 hours more, but there are too many things to do. I’m taking pics of mine but I could improve it more, bit I’m tired of it XD

5 Likes