Artisan's Contest XXXV - Voting!

“Bow, manling!”

Shef, Antenor and Zanko Presents: The voting thread for the 35th Artisan’s Contest on Chaos Dwarfs Online!

How to vote:
Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to the @GoldenHat account (a special account all Staff members can access).

Each (more or less) anonymous entry is numbered ranging from 1 to 12. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like and we will do the rest. You are not allowed to vote for yourself.

Voting will close at 11:59 PM November the 1st, 2022 EST (Eastern Standard Timezone). Once the votes are tallied we will post the results.

Album of Images

Remember, this round there are lots of prizes up for grabs!

Great job everyone and good luck!
The Staff

13 Likes

Great work all! Very nice submissions.
:lammasu2:

3 Likes

The diversity in all those works as usual is crazy high!!
Well done! :spoon:

1 Like

Wow, some incredible stuff there!
How do all of you keep coming up with such original and creative ideas?
And a wide range of models used too…and hats off to whoever used the Frostgrave cultists :skull:
Well, as always you’ve all made this not easy to decide for which ones to cast my votes for…I swear, it gets harder to vote every time.
Well done everyone, Hashut abides :taurus3:

3 Likes

Great turnout folks! Variety that truly befits the Artisans contest.

2 Likes

Great entries everyone!
Asked my wife and kids to vote on their 3 favourites , with 12 votes i figured law of averages id get 1 vote at least…wrong…nil points for daddy, kind funny! haha

(Gits!) Coal for them for xmas

4 Likes

My goodness, what are these once again for ingenious entries! :hatoff: I am very impressed! :+1:

PS. My votes are in …

3 Likes

The varied types of art submitted is a welcome change in my opinion. Well done everyone!

1 Like

First, votes are in. ^^
Last time I missed the window b/c in my usual forum there is an entire month for voting, so better did it now.

Second, I claim that I have beaten everyone on last-minuting the entry! :smiley:

Third, I can’t find in the rules who can vote: Only users, or every person on the internet via email as well?
(There is a person I’m talking to about stuff like here, and now reading about wife and kids, she might want to as well.)

2 Likes

Users only can vote. :smile:

3 Likes

Alright, next time I just ask her to advise me on the choices. ^^

Edit:
Never mind, it seems, we agreed anyway.

2 Likes

My votes are in, tough choices!

My votes are in. Great work, everyone!

Last day to vote.

1 Like

My votes are in. First contest I’ve missed in probably a decade

4 Likes

Damn, you’re right! You’ve made it in all the other contests.