Artisan's Contest XXXVII: Regiments of Renown

I’m surprised my fingers don’t refuse the command to type these unaccustomed words: I’m confident that I can make the deadline :smile: Not unhappy with the result thus far. And yourself?

4 Likes

Nice one antenor!
I am 1-2 models away from finishing, but in my mind no regiment is ever truly finished. I keep adding when the mood takes me.

Im looking forward to seeing the character everyone brings to their regiments of renown

3 Likes

Not going to be able to enter this one unfortunately! A real shame too because I would have loved to.

I’m also very excited to see the entries, a finished unit is always extremely satisfying.

3 Likes

It’s November already, damn I’m behind schedule. :mad: I hope I can still get it done … :thinking:

4 Likes

I’ve lost all momentum and inspiration late, so I’m sad to say that I have no entry for this one.

It looks like I only have to paint a few little things and then make some photos. I think I’ll just about make the deadline! :beer:

3 Likes

I can start painting tomorrow, so… maybe decently painted? U spent so much time sculpting (and enyoying it)

3 Likes

My entry is in! I’m looking forward to seeing what you all came up with. :hatoff:

3 Likes

I’m out, sadly. I seem to constantly fall sick as of late. But I look forward to see all creations people come up with!

3 Likes

My entry ist in! Now I’m curious to see all the other entries! :beer:

4 Likes

Very sorry to hear that, mate. Get better soon!

1 Like

My entry is in, but it’s rushed as heck. :grin: Didn’t have time to take a decent picture either. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m sure the competition will always be filled with exceptional entries, mates

3 Likes

Exceptional and no less!

3 Likes

Entered, i made it just in time! Jared is still sleeping! Haha

6 Likes