Did a simple basing tutorial for the Tjublings. Useful for smaller scales with models tightly based on unit bases etc.
- Use dreml to drill and glue a supermagnet into the 2mm MDF base. Useful for easy storage on a metal/magnet sheet.
- Glue model to the base and paint the border black.
- Coat the base with PVA/Wood glue.
- Flock with Woodland Senics Blended Turf, Green Blend T9
- Once dry remove excess flock and soak the flock in watered down PVA/Wood Glue (3/1 or like milk)
- Flock again with WS Blended Turf, Green Blend T9
- When dry remove excess flock and superglue clumps of WS Foliage Clusters. Light Green FC57 and Medium Green FC58.